06: weird

2 weeks later

Winter::

everything change. when I see Karina walking at the Hall way I always hide, I just can't face her, I always ignore her, sometimes she chatting me but I ignore that leaving her seen, but these day's, I always feel someone following me, and I always feel Karina presence, when the night came I always feel someone staring at me, even I sleep, shower, or changed but I ignore that. But you know what the weird thing is? sometimes when I woke up I had this purple and pink bruise in my neck like hickey, even my friend suspected that I'm having sex with someone, even not.

"winter! get your ass down here. Breakfast is ready" my dad shouted, I forgot he sleep in my condo last night when we're done talking about arrange married.

you know what the epic part is? my fiance is Lee heeseung.

I get downstairs to eat, we have no class today because it's weekend "hi dad, good morning" I great my dad while he's doing preparing our food and he sit down in front of me.

"what's that" dad point my neck, fuck I forgot to cover this! "no-nothing dad, I always had this when I woke up, I always had this. " I reapeat,I sight and start to eat my food.

"are you-are you having sex with someone. " my dad ask seriously like he want to kill me, I'm shocked even my 'father lee minho' suspected me. I choke and drink water.

"what are you talking about dad, of course not. " I fake chuckles and continue eating.

' Am I have allergic? but I didn't eat shrimp or something can feel me worst? '

after a minutes I'm done eating and my dad wash all the dishes,  I go up stairs and Locked the door, I walk towars the bathroom near to my room, I slowly removed my top and bottom and I'm totally naked I covered my infront body Before going inside the bathroom, I slide the shower door to open, and get in and pull out my towel then I open the shower and start doing my things.

'my breast are going big though'

Karina::

"such a nice body you have, can't wait to tease you~" I'm here at my second mansion, I'm sitting in my office near to my room drinking whiskey, while watching my favorite live movie.

"ohh~ the hickey still in her neck. "

I noticed while she's washing her beautiful body, using soap and roam her body"fuck, I'm getting hot" as I drink all the whiskey in the bottles.

-

Sorrr for the short chapter, don't worry the next chapter (6.5)will be long and 18+ as my bonus to all of you

'18+ is exciting'