6.5::too rough(valentines bonus)

5:00pm

-winter house-
winter and her friends go out to have some fun.

now there heading to xylo to dance, "winter faster" the blonde girl said wearing a black crop top, and black jacket, red lips, skirt, and black boots,

while the younger one wearing a sky blue hoodie, pink skirt, pink lips, and white small shoulder bag, and midnight Navy shoes.

"winter we're going to xylo not mall" the black short hair said wearing a black tie in here neck, black jacket and pink crop top, black canvas shoes, and black Raw Hem Skinny Jeans.

"whatever." she rolled her eyes and leave the two of them. "yah!, winter wait for us" they follow winter until they reach their car.

the blonde girl walk towars the car mercedes-benz EQS, and ride she start the engine and waiting for the two.

the black short hair girl walk towars to her car Volvo XC40, Recharge and ride then she wait for winter.

the younger one walk towars her dad car, Tesla Model Y, and ride and wait for the two to start.

the blonde girl drove away, as the a Volvo XC40 car and Tesla Model Y follow.

--

Karina check the time and it's already 12pm, "it's time" she left her house and walk towards to her black Lamborghini car and drove away.

when she near to the younger girl house, she stop the car and walk towars the door. "hmm." she open the door like her own the house using a key and locked it again. when she's inside she look around and it's dark and walk upstairs and walk towars to lee minho room as she open the door. "oh her father is not home." and she walk to the younger room, and open the door.

"where is she, she should be sleeping right now." she lay to the younger bed and Smell the blanket "where the fuck are you winter" she said gripping the blanket as she buried her head to the younger pillow.

"Minjeon"
"Minjeon"
"Minjeong"
"Minjeong~"

--
Winter pov:

"bye guys" I said and smiled at them. "shut up snow, you didn't even drink you just dance" ning ning said rolling her eyes. "next time, I will put an drugs on your drinks winter" Ryunjin said in irritating tone. "yeah, yeah what ever" it's just a joke right?, "bye" ning ning said to me and leave not waiting for my answer, "me too bye" ryunjin said to me "ryunjin let's sleep over please" I beg and give her a pout, "don't show that face winter, my gf will scold me, because I said I will go home at 10 and now it's 12 fucking am winter"
ryunjin said and leave, didn't want to hear my answer. "fuck you two! "

I open the door using my double key, I give my dad the one though, and walk towars my room, 'maybe I forgot to close my room' and throw my self to my bed, I throw my shoulder bag somewhere else. and take off my hoodie.

'fuck this feeling again'

I look around because I'm feeling uneasy, now I'm only wearing my bra, walk towars the closet I also take off my skirt revealing my black Cycling, I picked up the over size t-shirt and wear them, and finally I throw my self at my bed again. I close my eyes and I was about to sleep when-.

WARNING 18+
"warning is so exciting"right?

she felt someone hugging her from behind but she ignore it due of tiredness, but after a second she realized that its a hand sneaking under her T-shirt. As she was about to jump off the bed when someone grip her waist and pull her closer.

"h-help!" she shouted as she feeling scared and her tears begin to fall, due to nervous.

"minjeong" the voice is so familiar as she realized it was Karina.

"k-karina wh-hat are y-yo-" she didn't finish the younger girl said and covered her mouth.

"oh you already know me" Karina chuckle as she lock her legs between minjeong legs, as minjeong whimper.

minjeong trying struggle and trying to remove Karina hand from her mouth
"minjeong you know that I'm obsessed with you since your gone, I miss you so much, can we go back there again" Karina said while minjeong not paying attention ang still struggling.

"I don't want being ignore Kim minjeong" as her hand go under winter t-shirt and squeeze her breasts "Ngh!" the younger moan in pain as Karina didn't stop "hg-hgn! s-sto ugh-p" as her tears began to fall trying struggle but Karina change the position she's on top of winter and took her two hand and place them above winter head, and she kiss winter rough, she kiss her like she want to eat winter, and bite winter lips "HU-" as winter moan Karina take a chance to slip her tongue inside winter mouth, and play with her tongue, as Karina pull out because of oxygen, she look at winter face reaching for her breath, while dripping its saliva

"you're not responding to my kiss. " Karina said and explore her hand under minjeong t-shirt.

Karina lean to winter ear and whisper "oh I know, obey me or I will spread your video while you're taking a bath.

Winter eyes wide, she realize why she always feel someone watching her" y-you" as winter whole body weak "yes I did" Karina smirk "B-but how did y-you" Karina cut her words.

"How did I put all the cams?, minjeong why don't you ask your father" Karina smirk because of winter reaction.

Winter shocked as she meant her father "m-my father" winter repeat.
"Now shout up I'm fucking craving you" as she hold winter two hand and suck her neck rough, but winter didn't complain or struggle, she let Karina do what she want while her tears falling.

"YOU ARE MINE" Karina said before digging her teeth in winter neck.

Winter moan loudly, her whole body is Shaking because of the pain she felt and blood start flowing, but Karina didn't care, and let go winter hand, remove winter clothes "ka-karina, be gentle please" as winter sob. Karina kiss winter deeply before massaging winter left breast and her kiss going down to her jaw, next until she reach winter right breast and start sucking it "Ugh! Ngh!g-ghn" winter scream loudly the room field winter moan she bite winter nipple and winter groan in pain and Karina hand going down.

She know that winter is already wet, without any warning she put inside her two fingers on winter pussy reason winter flinch "pull it out! " winter yelled but Karina didn't pay attention and suddenly Karina going faster and faster as winter rolled her eyes up and grip the blanket the room field of winter moan and scream "K-karina! " it's like a music to her ears "i-im cu-" winter yelled out as she cum "I didn't said to you to cum yet" she add another finger on winter pussy "s-stop ple-please" minjeong said in crack tone "you need punishment for Cumming already. "
She go down to winter wet pussy and suck then roughly, as she in and out faster her fingers in winter Clint causing winter loud noise that can hear in another neighbor.

-

Two of them are completely naked "I-im ne-ar! " winter sore voice yelled while she's gripping on Karina back digging her nail while Karina trusting her 'four' fingers and hitting her g-spot on winter sore core, and winter can do is cry, moan, scream. "Cum for me again baby" Karina said and bite winter neck while trusting her fingers inside.

Then minjeong cum for the 10th round causing the younger girl to collapse.

-----
Author:

If you don't want this chap I can delete this and create a new one🥲

And btw what do you think of this chap?.

"GOOD NIGHT"