07::scared cat

Karina POV:

I woke up early and check the time it's already 9 am, I look around and saw my beautiful angel, who's sleeping peacefully, I kiss her forehead and walk to bathroom to take a bath, a moment's later I'm done and take a clothes in winter closet, I took the black over T-shirt and the white short,
"Good" I look at my angel and I remember last night happened we reach 4 am before she collapsed "maybe did to much, she's so tired" I took my phone in my jacket and order a food to food panda, I lay back again and hug her as she move and buried her head in my chest.

A few moments I heard doorbell, and I walk down stairs immediately, I open the door revealing the man wearing a pink helmet, pink t -shirt with panda stickers in the middle, and black pants.

"Hi ma'am good morning, here's your ordered, Kimchi, Bibimbap, Red rice cakes (tteokbokki), Bulgogi, Korean stew (jjigae), Jajangmyeon, Korean fried chicken, Spicy cold noodle (bibim nengmyun) and Ginseng chicken soup (samgyetang)," the man said and reach her breath and smile at me.

"How much" I took of my wallet, "9,560 ma'am" I took money and give it to him, the man wide eyes "b-but ma'am this is 500 dollars" the man said confuse, I rolled my eyes and said "that's your tips" I said and close the door, and walk towards the kitchen to prepare "did I ordered to much?.

After a moment I'm done preparing all the food and walk upstairs to see my angel, I slowly open the door and saw her still sleeping so I walk towards her, and hug her from behind " hey, wake up minjeongie" she didn't wake up, she's really tired, "hey love" I said and she slowly open her eyes, she rub her eyes before realizing something.

End of POV

She immediately covered her whole body, when she saw Karina, "ka-karina" winter scared tone, "wear this hoodie and come with me" Karina sit beside winter and help her to wear, but she felt that winter is scared and she slowly hold winter face.

"Does my bite, still hurt?" She ask looking at the girl but the younger just stay silent, "let's eat. " she said after she done fixing her hoodie, "i-i need to t-take a bath f-first" she was about to push the older but she hold her hand, "Let me help you" the older said, and about to stand, "n-no I can" she's nervous right now she stand up and about to walk when she fall,"hey are you okay "Karina help minjeong to get in the bed" i-its hurt" she point her lower part and tears began to fall, "shh, I'm sorry" she hug her but winter stay in silent while here tears falling. "I will help you to clean, promise I won't do anything" and she carry minjeong in bridal style.

But promise can be broken.

---
Sorry for the short chap, we have performance to do, we need to perform on stage this week I need to focus, I make it up to you I promise!