Chapter 6| Club (part one)

Ashley pov:

I was in my room getting ready to go out with my friends. Every Friday we go out to the bar. I usually make sure I don't drink too much, I'm not letting the world see my addiction. And the press can destroy my business with just a simple drunk photo.

My mind kept wondering about yesterday; when Alex walked in on my chess game. He is horrible at chess but it was nice to see his cute little face light up when we came to draw. I know he's a gold digger but that didn't mean I couldn't talk to him. Although I'd probably look like a fool if I tried to be friends with him.

I sighed and looked in my mirror. I was looking myself up and down. I was very conflicted about my outfit.

I texted my friends and sent them a photo

I texted my friends and sent them a photo. They all said it was fine so I decided to wear it.

I walked downstairs holding my phone in hand. I looked up from my phone and saw Alex washing up from dinner. I didn't eat with him, I didn't feel like it.

I could feel his eyes racking up and down my body. "You need something?" I asked coldly, turning my phone off and putting it down on the counter. I glared at Alex.

"I... um... y-you look..." Alex stuttered. He was stumbling over his words.

I sighed and walked over to him. I lifted his chin with my finger. "Got someone you want to say, Amore?" I smirked slightly.

I watched as his legs went weak and shrunk a little. "You're... you're... you look... stunning." Alex finally whispered.

I'd barely touched him and he was all flustered. How cute. "Thank you, darling, but you seem flustered," I said in a seductive tone.

I saw his cheeks flush pink. "I... um... you... yes, a bit." Alex admitted.

"Thought so." I took my finger off his chin, turning cold again.

A bit of flirting wouldn't hurt, right?

Alex blushed and slightly moved his body away from me. Horny bitch. I wasn't going to say anything, I didn't want to embarrass him.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone again. "I'm going to the club with my friends. I'll be home late, go to bed before midnight." I ordered without much thought.

"Um.. can I... it's dumb but... could I...." Alex mumbled. God is he flustered again I didn't even touch him.

"What is it?" I asked coldly, looking up to glare at him.