Chapter 25| Taken

TW: sexual assault or attempted rape. Idk what it counts as. But skip this chapter or at least the end part if that is triggering.

Alex pov:

I don't know how long it'd been, but I woke up not being able to see anything. Maybe the lights were off? But then I noticed the feeling of a fabric around my head-shit, I'm blindfolded. I think I was drugged because my senses were all over the place.

I tried screaming but my voice was muffled. There must be something preventing me from speaking. So screaming for help was useless.

My head hurt so badly, and I felt like I couldn't breathe that well. My lungs felt infected with some form of chemical.

I began to think about everything that happened before I woke up here. I couldn't remember anything after seeing Blaire get out of that car, I don't even remember what colour the car was. Maybe black, grey, or silver. I don't think it's important anyway.

I can't believe Blaire would do such a thing; I'd never think she'd do this. I trusted her. Like, there were no signs that she was this psychopathic.

I mean she did insist on calling me 'darling', and I think she was about to hit me one time, and came to Ashley's house without asking. Okay yeah, I could've seen this coming.

But why would she do this? What does she want? There's literally nothing I can give her that she'd want. If she wanted money, that was definitely not something I had.

Enough thinking; I needed to focus on getting out of here, or at least taking this god-forsaken blindfold off. I could feel a new fear growing inside of me; I never want to be blindfolded like this ever again. Or not until I can get over the fact that I was fucking kidnapped.

Anyway, back to getting my freedom back. I tried getting up, but something was tying me down. I tugged and tugged, but eventually stopped when I could feel the rope burning my wrists. Okay, so freeing my hands was also useless. I riggled around and kicked my legs, but they were tied up as well.

It didn't take me long to realise I was sitting on a chair, and it probably wasn't that smart to keep moving; I wouldn't want to fall over. That'd just make this situation all the more inconvenient and difficult.

Biting down on whatever was keeping me silent, I realised it was just some tissue. I'm sure I could just keep biting until it dissolves or something.

I kept pushing my tongue against the tissue until I managed to spit it out. Did she not tie it around my entire head? Blaire was a pretty shitty kidnapper, I must say; she didn't even properly silence me.

After taking a few deep breaths, I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could, with all the air that was inside my lungs, I screamed.

I heard a door slam open, followed by something falling. I flinched, praying I could see what was going on and not just darkness.

"You've been out for quite some time." A voice said, interrupting my screaming. "Darling."

All it took was that one word and I knew who it was. Shit. I screamed again.

"Jesus, shut up, would you." Blaire groaned, and I heard her coming closer to me.

All I could do was listen, guess where she was, guess what she might do. I couldn't see a thing; I had to just fucking guess.

I felt a hand on my head, and I violently shook my head in an attempt to get her disgusting hand off of me.

"Stay still." I heard Blaire hiss as she held my head with both hands on either side, keeping it still.