Chapter 21| Movie night

Warning BDSM

Alex pov:

When Ashley and I got home, she immediately dragged me back to our bedroom.

She sat down on our bed and pulled me onto her lap, her hands on my waist. She handed me the bag with the books that she bought me inside.

I didn't even have time to think. I was just being dragged around and touched. I'm not going to say I didn't like it, though, because I loved it when Ashley took control of me.

Ashley pulled me closer to her, I felt her breasts pressing into my back. "Pick your favourite." She whispered, her breath hot against my neck.

I couldn't think of her touching me like this. My mind had gone completely blank. I just grabbed a random book out of the bag. I took a moment to look at the cover before I remembered how much BDSM was in this book. Upon realisation, I wanted to put the book back and pick a different one, but Ashley stopped me. "No. You picked this one. Now read." She ordered, her tone not leaving any room for disobedience on my part.

I didn't know what Ashley was doing, but whatever it was, this book felt like the wrong one to choose.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the book. "Out loud or-" I started.

"In your head is fine," Ashley answered, interrupting me to do so.

I nodded slowly before I started reading. Ashley had her chin on my shoulder, and I could feel her reading the book along with me.

I'd already read this book online, so I knew when particular scenes were coming up, but I didn't know how to avoid them without Ashley noticing.

Ashley's hands travelled from my waist, past my hips, on my thighs, to my inner thighs. My breath hitched, and I temporarily stopped breathing.

I tried my best to focus on the book, which was feeling next to impossible.

Ashley gently squeezed my inner thighs making me hold my breath and shut my eyes. "Breathe, Amore," Ashley whispered soothingly. While I was taking a deep breath she added, "That's it. Come on baby, keep reading, you can do it." She was talking to me like I was something small and fragile, almost like she was mocking me.

I slowly opened my eyes, my hands shaking as I held the book and continued to read. I could slowly feel blood rushing down to my cock as I gradually got harder under Ashley's touch.

I would get to a smut chapter and all Ashley would tell me was, "Keep reading, Amore."

Around halfway through the book, she stopped me. "There. That one." She smirked against my neck, pointing at the page.

I blushed and covered my face with my hand, accidentally dropping the book. I knew what line she was pointing at,

' "Mommy..." He whined as she thrust deep into her pathetic little pet.'

Fuck. That sentence alone summed up most of the kinks I have or that I know of.

Ashley chuckled at how flustered I was getting, her hands keeping me close to her without any room for me to escape. She kissed my neck, "Remember what I said you could call me?" She whispered. I nodded slowly and closed my eyes. "I want you to call me that."

"O-okay..." I stuttered. Ashley gripped my inner thigh roughly, creating a slight pain. "F-fuck... Okay... m-mommy." I whimpered, breathing heavier.

I felt her mouth curve into a grin next to her neck. "Good boy." She praised, releasing her grip on my thigh, gently caressing over the red mark she made. I leaned my head back onto her shoulder while she kissed my neck. "Baby, you're going to need a safeword." She whispered.