Chapter 12| Stalking

Ashley pov:

Shit shit shit fuck what have I done!?

I ran out of that room as fast as I could without raising a mass amount of suspicion.

I'm so stupid.

I swore I wasn't going to catch any dumb feelings, that just complicates things.

He didn't do anything wrong it was perfect, he was perfect and I wanted him to myself.

But I just couldn't do that to him, not when I'm like this.

___________________

I walked downstairs into the cellar and grabbed two bottles of wine, a bottle of vodka and a small bottle of liquor. I have more in my office that I can drink.

I tucked one of the wine bottles under my arm, put the liquor in my pocket and held the other wine and vodka in my hands.

I walked as fast as I could up those stairs to my office. My office was one of two places that no one came into, except when I requested Mia to put paperwork on my desk. The maids don't even go in there to clean.

I was halfway up the stairs when I bumped into Adelina. "Shit," I muttered, dropping the wine bottle tucked under my arm.

Adelina looked at the shattered bottle on the floor and sighed. "Really, Miss?" She muttered before looking up at me, in the eyes.

"Don't judge. You have no clue what just happened. I'm stressed." I mumbled almost trying to scold her.

Before I could do anything, Adelina had her hands on the bottles I was holding. "I know you're going to your office, you've got enough booze there. Just give these to me." She spoke soft and slow, making me let go of the bottles. "Thank you. The girls and I will clean up the mess on the floor." She added in a whisper.

I sighed and nodded before continuing to walk to my office. I pushed the door open, walked in, shut the door behind me with my foot, and sat down in my chair by my desk.

Placing the liquor, that was still in my pocket, down on the table, I looked up at the clock. 4.37 pm. Okay good it's not that late. I can get some work done. I opened my laptop and was halfway through typing my password when...

Fuck, I still can't believe I kissed Alex.

As soon as the memory came back I took a swig of the liquor. I went back to typing my password. I just needed to forget I did that, desperately.

Alex would look so good desperate.

No. I took another swig. I slammed my laptop shut with a groan. "Fucking hell." I need my mind to shut up.

Alex would look so cute if I shut him up with a...

No no no no NO. fuck this brain. If it wanted to think about Alex so much then I was going to feed into the obsession. I steadily drank from the liquor bottle occasionally while I opened my laptop again and began searching.

I was going to find out everything I could about Alex, anything he had put on the internet I would find by the end of this night.

This wasn't creepy, I'm just making sure that I know what he likes.

I quickly typed in my password, and once in, I had a small look at my emails. I had about 150 emails, only boring things, though. Meetings, appointments, and an email from one of my mail suppliers. I'll just forward these to Mia because I really can't deal with it right now.

After a few clicks, I went onto Instagram. First, I looked up his full name: Alexander Evergreen. Nothing. Okay, what if I tried a shortened version of his name: Alex Evergreen.