Chapter 43: Many Treasures

In the stargates world, Mei Changge had obtained a total of six treasures from the tribal leaders.

Apart from the World Guardian Stone, there were six more.

There was a willow tree, a blueprint, a pavilion-like building, an eight trigram stone platform, a jade slip, and a small flag.

Apart from these, there were about 30,000 people in the tribes.

Currently, there were about 80,000 to 90,000 commoners in Green Cloud City. However, under Guo Jia’s management, they would slowly integrate into Green Cloud City.

At the same time, his destiny points soared again, but it was still not enough for a grade-7 Blessed Land to increase.

After all, it required a total of 100,000 destiny points.

If he wanted to increase it, he did not know how long it would take. However, Mei Changge mainly wanted to increase the grade of the Blessed Land.

Mei Changge was not in a hurry to add points to the other treasures in Lotus Flower Blessed Land.

Even if it was the Black Crystal Spiritual Field.

This was because the main function of the Black Crystal Spiritual Field was to nurture spiritual plants and use them to grow food for a temporary need.

Furthermore, food was worthless in the outside world. As long as one had Great Xia currency, they could buy it in large quantities.

In the star net, there were a large number of owners of Blessed Lands selling food and even some meat.

Their Blessed Land did not have any characteristics to begin with. Growing some food and even nurturing some meat were basic survival methods.

After all, their only thought was to exchange for a Characteristic Stone in the future so that they could have a chance to step onto the Transcendent path.

However, the price of the Characteristic Stone made them shrink back. The price of a Characteristic Stone might take half their lives to earn.

However, they had always yearned for the Transcendent path.

Even if their hairs all turned gray, it wouldn’t stop their desire for the Transcendent path.

Thinking of this, Mei Changge looked at the six treasures.

He took out the willow tree first. Because the willow tree had been uprooted, it did not look like it was about to wither. Instead, every willow leaf looked like jade, crystal clear.

There was nothing special about the willow branch, as if it was just providing nutrition to the willow leaf.

——

Rune Willow (Grade 9)

Introduction: Every willow leaf is a natural rune.

——

Looking at the introduction on the willow tree, Mei Changge was a little surprised. He did not expect the willow leaves on this willow tree to be runes.

“Growing runes from trees?”

Mei Changge’s lips twitched slightly. This was the first time he had seen such a strange tree.

However, Mei Changge had also heard of trees that grew delicacies. Although it was a little strange, it was still acceptable.

Perhaps in the future, Mei Changge would be able to see trees with animals growing out of them.

Mei Changge placed the runic willow tree aside and began to size up the blueprint.

He originally thought that it was a blueprint of a soldier, but when he opened it, he realized that it was a blueprint of a weapon.