Chapter 153: Confession

“Are you from a hidden family?

Yue Fei couldn’t help but inquire when he noticed that Mei Changge was unaware of a Grandmaster.

“I guess.”

Mei Changge did not refute and nodded slightly.

“Brother Yue, let me explain it.”

Guo Jing was not surprised to see the curiosity on Mei Changge’s face. It was normal for a hidden family to not know about the outside world.

“A Grandmaster is one of the cultivation realms. For instance, this individual has reached the Grandmaster realm.”

Guo Jing pointed at Xu Chu.

“Postnatal, Innate, and Grandmaster are the three major realms of martial artists in the martial arts world. When one reaches the Grandmaster realm, it means they can establish a sect. For instance, the sect master of the Quanzhen Sect is Wang Chongyang.”

“That’s why it’s called the Grandmaster realm.”

Guo Jing explained to Mei Changge.

“Wang Chongyang? Is he still alive?”

Mei Changge turned to Guo Jing.

“Of course, Senior Wang is alive.”

Guo Jing gazed at Mei Changge and nodded. He hadn’t anticipated that Mei Changge would be familiar with Wang Chongyang’s name, which caught him by surprise.

Wang Chongyang was still in the Quanzhen Sect. He did not understand why Mei Changge said that Wang Chongyang was no longer alive.

As expected, although something doesn’t align in this world, some people still exist.

Mei Changge was deep in thought. According to the plot, Wang Chongyang should have died long ago. But now, Guo Jing had told him that Wang Chongyang was still alive.

Interesting!

Mei Changge’s eyes lit up as he asked Guo Jing.

“How about the Seven Eccentrics of the South? And the Five Supreme Heroes of the Central Plains?”

“Brother Mei, you’ve heard of my seven masters? As far as I know, they’re still in the south.”

Guo Jing had a surprised expression on his face. Outsiders did not know much about his seven masters. The only person in the martial world who knew about them was his other master, Hong Qigong.

“Brother Mei, are you really from a hidden aristocratic family? Why do I feel that you know a lot about the martial world?”

Guo Jing looked at Mei Changge suspiciously.

“I’ve heard of them.”

Mei Changge smiled and changed the topic.

“Can you tell me more about the situation between the Great Song and Great Jin?”

“Let me explain.”

Yue Fei heard Mei Changge’s words and nodded at Guo Jing.

“When it comes to the Great Song, all that remains is its name.”

Yue Fei’s expression was solemn as he revealed a secret.

“Huh?”

Mei Changge looked at the serious expression on Yue Fei’s face and was a little puzzled. He did not know what Yue Fei meant.

“Guo Jing, do you recall the fortuitous event that descended upon us from the heavens a year ago?”

Yue Fei looked at Guo Jing and said solemnly.