Chapter 109: Little White Wolf

“No need. I’m just going to take a look. Otherwise, I won’t be satisfied.”

Song Yubai shook his head and refused to let Xu Chu enter the Gale Wolf Valley with him.

“Alright.”

Hearing Song Yubai’s rejection, Xu Chu knew his concerns. After all, his body was huge, so there was no difference between sneaking in and swaggering.

After Song Yubai finished speaking to Xu Chu, he held the spear in his hand and walked towards the valley.

There were many trees in the New Desolate Forest. Even the valley of the Gale Wolf in front of him was covered by a large number of trees, which gave Song Yubai the possibility of hiding.

After he bypassed the few Gale Wolves in the valley and entered the valley, he felt that the density of the spiritual energy in the valley was different from outside.

“The spiritual energy density is actually two levels higher than outside?” Sensing the change in the density of the spiritual energy, a trace of surprise flashed in Song Yubai’s eyes. However, he still carefully entered the valley.

What fell into his eyes was none other than a group of green-haired Gale Wolves. Song Yubai even realized that these Gale Wolves seemed to be in formation.

He was very surprised that they were arranged in rows.

Sure enough, there was something wrong with these Gale Wolves.

Song Yubai approached carefully. In the end, he found a tall tree and jumped up.

“And that is?”

When he saw the scene in front of all the Gale Wolf, he became even more puzzled.

At the front, a small figure stood on a huge rock.

It was about the size of an adult’s calf. It had snow-white fur and a pair of dark blue eyes.

“A little wolf?”

Song Yubai did not expect these Gale Wolves to be so respectful to the snow-white wolf cub. They even lined up as if they were being patrolled by the wolf cub.

“Could it be that this little wolf is the culprit?”

The scene in front of him really made it difficult for him to link the change in the Gale Wolf to this snow-white wolf cub, but reality told him that all of this was true.

Roar

A tender wolf roar came from the snow-white wolf cub. Two green-furred Gale Wolves actually lowered their heads and approached it.

Behind the Gale Wolf was a large number of fruits.

The fruit was red and clearly ripe, but Song Yubai had never seen such a fruit.

“That’s weird. ”

Seeing this scene, Song Yubai shook his head slightly. He really could not understand why these Gale Wolves would treat this little wolf like this.

However, he could clearly feel a large amount of spiritual qi on those fruits. It was definitely a special spiritual fruit.

Song Yubai could not figure it out. In the end, he could only choose to leave the valley.

No matter what reason the little white wolf had for commanding the Gale Wolves, this valley was not a place to stay for long.

After all, there were tens of thousands of Gale Wolves in the valley. Once his tracks were exposed, he would quickly be torn to pieces by these Gale Wolves.