Chapter 149: Second Divine Arts-Resplendent Star Thrust

Even if Ye Yan established his own territory, he would never match the resources and power of the main family. As for why he hadn’t joined the Ye family’s territory, it might be due to a lack of rapport with the main family.

Other than that, there was also Wang Yao’s influence on him and his own intuition.

At least during this period of time, he had seen many differences in the Green Lotus Territory.

For example, the Myriad Lotus Coins, Mei Changge’s trust in the humans in the stargate, and so on. These all made him see what was different about Mei Changge.

At least, he had never seen anyone giving so much power to the humans in the stargate like Mei Changge.

Currently, in the Green Lotus Territory, Mei Changge was the lord, and below him was Guo Jia.

Even if Ye Yan had come into contact with other masters of the Blessed Lands, he had never seen such trust.

“Lord Ye Yan, what do you think of this place as the location of the Heavenly Flame Pavilion?”

Guo Jia brought Ye Yan to the vicinity of the Green Cloud Pavilion. There was an empty space beside the Green Cloud Pavilion that could be used to house the buildings of the Heavenly Flame Pavilion.

“Great.”

Ye Yan nodded in agreement. He wasn’t particularly concerned about the location of the Heavenly Flame Pavilion, but he hadn’t anticipated that Guo Jia would lead him directly to the Green Cloud Pavilion.

He knew the importance of the Green Cloud Pavilion in the Green Lotus Territory.

Guo Jia took out the building treasure that Mei Changge had given him and smiled. Then, he tossed it toward the open space.

The building instantly enlarged and transformed into a three-story pavilion.

On the plaque were three fiery red words.

Heavenly Flame Pavilion!

A basic building treasure like this was common in level-one stargates and could even be bought on the Star Web.

Of course, this was also because the grade of this treasure was low and did not have any special effects.

“Lord Ye Yan, I’ll get the Green Cloud Pavilion to screen some basic personnel next.”

“No problem. Mr. Guo, arrange it as you see fit.”

When Ye Yan heard Guo Jia’s words, he nodded with a smile. He had no objections to Guo Jia’s arrangements. After all, there was nothing specific about the Heavenly Flame Pavilion.

As for himself, he only needed to guard the Heavenly Flame Pavilion.

“Then I’ll go ahead and make the arrangements.”

Guo Jia nodded and walked toward the Green Cloud Pavilion, while Ye Yan entered the Heavenly Flame Pavilion.

In the Green Cloud Palace, after Mei Changge used the Boundary Cube, he fell into a cultivation state again.

In the blink of an eye, three days passed.

In the Green Cloud Palace, Mei Changge’s eyes were closed, and his entire body emitted a powerful force as if he was about to break through at any moment.

The spiritual energy in his body fluctuated.

Poof!

Suddenly, Mei Changge opened his eyes. There seemed to be a golden light flickering in them.