Chapter 179: Destiny Dynasty (3)

“Green-robed Soldiers!”

Bai Shixiong looked at the disappearing statue and said with a solemn expression.

He thought Mei Changge would also receive the statue’s curse, but it did not happen at all.

He suspected that the earlier transformation might indeed be a result of the white jade statue recognizing Mei Changge as its master. In light of this, he harbored intentions of capturing Mei Changge and thoroughly examining the true capabilities of the white jade statue.

“Now that the white jade statue has acknowledged me as its master, are you feeling unsettled?”

Mei Changge looked at Bai Shixiong, who was still standing in the air and smiled.

“The show is almost over. It’s time for you to end it.”

Mei Changge looked at Bai Shixiong and said calmly.

“Zhong Kang, Yubai.”

Mei Changge’s body gradually floated up. His black robe embroidered with golden threads fluttered in the wind.

His entire demeanor had undergone a transformation. If he had previously appeared like a carefree young master, he now exuded a subtle sense of dignity, as though he had been purified by the passage of time.

“Yes, my lord!”

When the two of them heard Mei Changge’s words, they replied respectfully. As for Song Yubai’s opponent, Qing, he was already lying not far away.

“Impressive. Is Bai Shixiong dumb?”

Huang Rong’s exquisite eyes sparkled with admiration. Mei Changge’s shift in demeanor was undeniably captivating. Furthermore, from the moment he had arrived until now, everything he did seemed to hold the attention of everyone in Seaside Plaza.

“The Great Song has faded, and the Green Lotus has emerged. Starting today, the Great Song is under my command!”

Mei Changge stood quietly in the sky and waved his hand slightly. A throne appeared in the sky, and he sat on it.

This had been a last-minute notion on his part. In contrast to Bai Shixiong’s entrance, he believed he needed to demonstrate what a genuine entry entailed.

When Bai Shixiong saw Mei Changge’s actions, his face completely darkened.

Bai Shixiong recalled how his presence had dominated Seaside Plaza earlier, be it the martial artists or the family members. But now, he couldn’t escape the feeling that he had turned into a mere spectacle, quickly eclipsed by Mei Changge’s appearance.

“The Lin family welcomes the new Emperor!”

Song Hao was watching Lin Jiuchong. When he saw this change, he bowed to Mei Changge in the sky.

“No one calls him an Emperor! Green-robed Soldiers, Qing Feng army!”

Bai Shixiong grew even more infuriated when he witnessed Lin Jiuchong’s demeanor. He had already brought the Wang family, the Xie family, and even the Song family under his sway. It could be argued that he held dominion over 60% of the prominent families in the Great Song. With a mere proclamation, he could effortlessly claim the highest seat of power.

He had wanted the Lin family to submit to him crushingly. In the end, Lin Jiuchong would rather follow others than submit to him. This angered Bai Shixiong.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Figures quickly gathered toward Bai Shixiong. Moreover, soldiers in armor rushed into Lin’an City from the outside.