Chapter 100: Raising

Mei Changge did not expect Guo Jia to say such a thing. He did not know who he had learned it from.

He even suspected that he had learned it from Wang Qing and the other two.

“Why? Do you think I’ll treat you badly? You must have drunk a lot of the spirit wine brewed in the Blessed Land, right?”

Mei Changge stared at Guo Jia.

“Cough…’

When Guo Jia heard this, he could not help but cough dryly. Then, he lowered his hand.

“Now that Green Cloud City and Green Lotus City are on the right track, not only you, but also the people you brought out will receive the corresponding salary.”

“After cleaning up the surrounding foreign races, it’s time to set some positions.”

Mei Changge thought for a moment. The two cities were now on the right track. There were indeed some rules for positions. He could not always be so casual.

However, this matter could not be rushed.

“My lord, do you want to start constructing the framework?” When Guo Jia heard Mei Changge’s words, his eyes lit up.

“That’s right.”

“What do you think, Fengxiao?”

Mei Changge nodded and asked Guo Jia to see if he had any special thoughts.

“My lord, this matter is of great importance. I think we should wait a little longer.”

Guo Jia shook his head, but he did not answer this question directly.

Although he had some ideas, they were not perfect. The framework of a faction was like a person’s bones. It could not be set casually.

The structure of the framework also affected the future. Although it could be modified in the future, it would definitely affect the entire future.

“Yeah. ”

Mei Changge nodded in agreement.

“Next, let’s deal with the surrounding foreign races.”

As Mei Changge spoke, he communicated with the Blessed Land’s mark with his mind. Then, two figures appeared in the Green Lotus Hall.

“My lord!”

“My lord!”

It was Xu Chu and Song Yubai.

“There’s no need to be so polite. Next, the two of you will listen to Fengxiao and clean up the foreign races around Green Lotus City.”

Mei Changge said to the two of them.

“Yes, my lord!”

The two of them did not think too much about it and agreed.

“Alright, Fengxiao, you can bring the two of them to find Zifeng. He already has a lot of understanding of the surroundings.”

Mei Changge waved his hand and said to the three of them.

Ever since Green Lotus City was built, not only did Lin Zifeng guard the surroundings, but he also sent many Mystic Yang soldiers to investigate. He could be considered to know the people around the most.

Guo Jia also learned a lot of information from Wang Qing and the others. There was no problem handing it to the three of them.

As for himself, he planned to continue cultivating and see if he could break through to the second level of the Transcendent realm.