Chapter 96: Five Elements Fruit Tree, Golden Fruit Tree

As for Liu Yuexi, like Xia Wu, she also entered the Star Alliance and clicked on the virtual space coordinates left behind by Mei Changge.

In the virtual space, Mei Changge felt that the two of them had already clicked on the coordinates he had left behind. A smile appeared on his face.

Perhaps he could exchange some resources from the two of them.

On the other side, Xia Wu and Liu Yuexi discovered that after entering this virtual space, they actually asked if they were hiding their identities and even allowed them to design their robes freely.

This made the two of them curious.

However, the two of them also chose to hide their identities. After all, since Mei Changge would design such a setting, he must have something to say.

Xia Wu took out a dark golden robe without adding any patterns to it. His entire person was covered by his robe, giving off a mysterious feeling.

“Interesting. Looks like this Green Lotus is quite ambitious?”

Xia Wu, who was hiding under his robe, smiled. There was even anticipation in his eyes.

As for Liu Yuexi, it was even simpler. She directly got a pure white robe that covered her entire body.

After the two of them chose to hide their identities, they entered the virtual space built by Mei Changge at the same time.

After entering the virtual space, the two of them only saw a high platform.

Then, he looked around and discovered the Green Lotus Throne floating in the air.

“Green Lotus?”

Xia Wu looked at Mei Changge, who was covered in a black robe on the Green Lotus Throne, and his tone was filled with confusion.

“It’s me. Please take a seat.”

Mei Changge nodded at the two of them. Then, with a light tap of his finger, two seats appeared under the two of them at the same time.

“This seat can be changed according to your preferences.”

Mei Changge looked at the two of them with interest. He did not know how the two of them would modify the seats.

Hearing Mei Changge’s words, Liu Yuexi looked curiously at the chair under her and then her consciousness moved.

A crescent chair emitting silver moonlight lifted her up. The silver moonlight shone on Liu Yuexi’s body, making her look like a moon goddess.

As for Xia Wu, he was directly modified into a dark gold throne.

For some reason, he was very used to the color of black gold.

When the two of them were brought into the sky by the chairs at the same time, Mei Changge said again, “I’ve already sent you the abilities of this virtual space. The two of you can take a look.”

“In addition, the two of you can think of this space as a loose organization. More people will join in the future.”

“The Path Seeking Assembly is the true name of this space.”

Mei Changge explained as he looked at the two of them, as if he could see the expressions on their faces through their robes.

“The two of you also have the authority to invite them. For example, Mo Yunzi from the Hundred Schools of Philosophy can also try to invite him.”

“Joining this Path Seeking Assembly is entirely voluntary.” After Mei Changge finished speaking, he waited for their reaction.

“Trading resources? Exchange information?”