4.PARTING WAYS

As I Oops

As I Oops... As we were leaving for home after the wedding, she silently cried and fell asleep.

I didn't wait for her and left the car, standing in front of the main gate. I didn't want to give any false hope that I cared for her, so I asked Dhruv to help her out of the car and assist with her dress.

After the numerous rituals, I finally walked into the room, and the sight I witnessed was glorious. How can anyone look so enchanting with messy hair? She had removed her hair accessories, jewellery, and makeup. She stood in front of the closet, seemingly blabbering something, God knows what.?

To ease the tense atmosphere in the room, I playfully started a conversation, which leads to bickering & also revealing that I was leaving for Mumbai.

She stared at me for a few minutes, then hummed and walked towards the bed, falling asleep.

I shook my head and completed my packing. After a shower, I moved towards the couch and slept, contemplating what would happen when I told my family about it tomorrow.

I saw her sleeping, she looks ethereal, God! I've never seen someone who looks so beautiful while sleeping. Her hair strands are disturbing her and she frowns in her sleep and pouts.I just want to kiss that pout. She is cute!!

Oh noo wait, Yuvaan, what the hell are you thinking? Stop your nasty thoughts. She is just a deal, just a deal. Don't forget what you promised yourself when you met her at summer camp.

You don't feel anything for her. Stop your heart from forming unnecessary feelings. She is just your wife for name sake. Calm down, Yuvaan.

Tomorrow, you will go from here and from this unnecessary deal and unnecessary feelings.

But will she be able to handle it here ,in a new family? Huh, I don't care. I already told her not to marry me, but she entered my life willingly, so she should adjust. Huh, sleep, Yuvaan.

 Huh, sleep, Yuvaan

NEXT DAY !!!

"What are you saying, Yuvaan?" Avinash shouted with anger.

"I repeat, I am leaving for Mumbai in just 2 hours," Yuvaan said, maintaining his stoic face.