ANNOUNCEMENT !!!

READ FULL ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!
.
.
.
.

Hey everyone!

How are you all?

I hope you're all doing well.

I'm finally back, phew!

So, I have three pieces of news to share with you all.

Please read until the end, okay.

1.

First of all, I took the exam on Sunday. To be honest, I wasn't mentally prepared for it at all. I told my family, and they said to me to just give it a try and test my knowledge.
Mujhe nhi pata mene kya Kia exam also me bilkul ready nhi thi exam ke liye. Mera mind bilkul blank tha but still I tried my best but in the end I didn't do well in my exam.

Despite that, I tried my best. After the exam, I felt like I didn't perform as I wanted to.

I told my papa that I didn't do well but apni taraf se puri koshish kri....Now I had to do lots of hard work so that I can clear my exam with good scores next year 🤧 

That's all I have to say.

Right now, I have a few days free and I won't be studying at all. Bilkul bhi nhi padhne waali me thoda mind ko rest dungi kya mtlb sapne me bhi chem aur phy ki equations aati hai...!!

As promised, I'll keep updating chapters regularly!

_________

2.

Second is that I mentioned you all about the new books so I have a surprise for you all I'll start my two new books after finishing Entangled Fates and Equations Of Love...!!!

➥𝙸𝚜𝚑𝚚: 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 (𝚄𝙿𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)

Tropes:-
.゚Stranger to lovers
。⁠.゚Sunshine X Sunshine
。⁠.゚She fell first and he fell harder
。⁠.゚Rom-com
。⁠.゚Age Gap
。⁠.゚Muslim Halal story

➥𝙴𝚗𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚜: 𝙴𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 & 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 ((𝚄𝙿𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙶)

Tropes:-
✯Doctor X Bodyguard
✯Grumpy X Sunshine
✯Age gap
✯Rom-Com
✯He fell first and harder
✯Past secrets
✯Mystery
✯Desi Romance
✯Strong Female lead

So do you all like this !!!!!????

And about the book covers I'll update soon !!!!

But these stories are not coming soon as I am not going to write until I finish above two stories...!!!

____________

3.
About the third thing I am a little bit disappointed as Entangled Fates have more than 14K views but not a 1k votes and also you guys are not posting comment as well.....!!
Please do Vote and Comments...!!!

Also guys do give your reviews are you liking my story as I also want to know your opinion....!!!

I am waiting for your reviews...!!!!

And if you want me to improve something in my story you all are free to tell me your opinion okk...!!!

______________