IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!!

(Might delete later)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT...!!!

Heyyy Everyone ♥️

So how's everyone doing, my Lovely Readers....!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm taking a break because I'm getting ready for competitive exam. The exam is approaching fast, so I really need to focus.

I know breaks can create some distance in stories, but I promise I'll be back and updating regularly after the 10th of May. I need some time to recharge. I am  physically prepared for my exams, but mentally I don't know. I haven't been the same since December 2023, I've been busy with pre-boards, vivas, practical exams, and then boards, so my consistency suffered in these past four months. I started getting back on track in April, but I was under a lot of stress.

I didn't want to write chapters with a stressed and tense mind. So that's why I want a break.....!!

Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

I want all my Cutiepies to be there for me when I return. I'll still be active on Wattpad, just not updating chapters for now because I need to be in the right mindset.

Hope you all understand....!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I've got a surprise new story coming up soon, but it'll start after I finish up the previous two stories. Keep an eye on my Instagram story for updates! I'm taking a break, but I'll still be around to listen to what you have to say, just won't be writing chapters for now.

I really appreciate all of your support and I know you guys will stick with me, you're the best!

I am really Sorry, the next chapter of Equations of Love will not be posted this Sunday, I'll be posting more regularly after the 1st week of May.
EOL updates will resume from next month....hope so it'll be okay with you all...!!!
I am really Sorry....!!!!!

I need your prayers for my exam, so please keep me in your thoughts!

Thanks, Cutiepies!

~ YOUR AUTHOR

♥️
。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

****You all don't need to Vote this as I am going to delete later in future.....but you all can left your comments 😊🥺🙂****