9. TOGETHER?

The sun rays streaming into the room signal the start of a new day, bringing a fresh phase of life

The sun rays streaming into the room signal the start of a new day, bringing a fresh phase of life. The peaceful chirping of birds adds to the calming ambience. As the sun rays fall on two people sleeping in bed, they are both eventually awakened by the alarm.

Esha doesn't seem thrilled about waking up early, but she understands the importance of staying fit, thanks to Avinash's insistence. Esha and Yuvaan both wake up, keeping their distance from each other, as if to emphasize that nothing has changed between them. They stay put in their respective spots.

Esha heads to the bathroom to freshen up and change into her exercise clothes. Meanwhile, Yuvaan finishes up his morning routine in the guest room and gets ready, sporting a black t-shirt and grey sweatpants.
.
.
.
As everyone gathers for breakfast, Kriti asks Yuvaan, "Are you going somewhere?"

Yuvaan responds with a hesitant, "Ah, yes. I'm heading to work."

Esha can't help but wonder where he's working now, but given their argument from the previous night, she chooses to remain silent.

No one says anything else throughout breakfast, and it ends with patience as Dhruv and Rohit already left for their college in early morning.
.
.
.
.
Beaureu -
.
.
"Hey, good morning everyone!" Esha greeted with a smile on her face.

"Morning."

"Good morning, ma'am."

"Good morning."

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" Vansh asked.

"I don't know, but just to let you all know, we have a meeting today. The DCP is introducing our new ACP," Raj informed with a curious look.

"Kya lagta hai, kon ho sakta hai? " one of their teammates asked.

(Who do you think it could be?)

"Koi bhi ho, par apne Shubham sir ki jagah koi nahi le sakta," Raj said clapping his hand slightly.

(Whoever it may be, no one can take the place of our Shubham sir)

"You know, I also heard that a new team member is also joining today apart from ACP sir," Vansh added.

"Really?" Esha exclaimed.

Someone cleared their throat and everyone turned around to see the junior officer.

"DCP sir is calling everyone to the meeting room," he said.

As everyone settled down in the meeting room, Avinash was also present and everyone saluted him as he nodded in acknowledgment. In their office, everyone called Avinash "Eagle Eyes" because he always chose very observant and determined officers. He had the ability to assess someone's capability in just one meeting.

"So, I've called everyone here to introduce our new team members," Avinash said.

"You may come in," he continued.