17. REALISATION

Soon they all made it to the Khanna mansion

Soon they all made it to the Khanna mansion. Everyone was feeling joyous, except for one person who seemed to be a bit nervous - none other than Yuvaan Mehra. Esha couldn't contain her excitement and rushed to ring the doorbell.

Mihir opened the door and Esha immediately embraced him tightly, while Mihir lovingly caressed her head and planted occasional kisses on it. After Mihir, Esha ran towards her younger brother Abhimanyu and hugged him tightly.

Meanwhile, Yuvaan watched them with a smile, enjoying their playful behavior, and enjoying the excited side of his wife, his Daisy.

Mihir noticed Yuvaan's presence and muttered something under his breath, seemingly annoyed.

Avni's voice could be heard from inside, calling out to Mihir, "andar toh bula le , gadhe" Mihir rolled his eyes at his mother's remark.

(Call them in, you idiot!)

Everyone entered the house and settled down, and just as Avni approached, Esha was about to stand up to hug her mom.

However, her mother walked right past her and embraced her son-in-law instead. Esha was shocked and her face displayed annoyance, as she felt her own mother was ignoring her for her grumpy Chamgadar.

"Haye Mera baccha kaisa hai beta yuvaan kitna patla ho gaya" Avni exclaimed cheerfully.

(how's my child doing? Yuvaan has become so thin!)

Everyone laughed at the bond between the mother-in-law and son-in-law as Yuvaan hugged her and took her blessings.

"Hnn patla ho gaya? Kya baat kr rhe ho khate pite ghr ka ladka hai," Mihir muttered under his breath, audible only to Esha.

(Hmm, he's become thin? What are you talking about? He's a well-fed boy from a well-to-do family)

She looked at him and shook her head, signaling him not to say anything about her husband, and silently urged him to go and meet Yuvaan with her eyes.

Mihir sighed and walked over to his not-so-good brother-in-law. As he approached, he hugged him and greeted him with a forced smile. Abhimanyu did the same. Yuvaan knew that both of them weren't happy with him.

Laughter echoed in the living room as tomorrow was everyone's day off and they were enjoying some quality time together. They decided to have dinner later, so everyone engaged in conversation.

"Esha, go with Yuvaan and give him a tour of the house. It's his first time here," Avni said.

Avni saw the little smile on her daughter's face and it made her realize that her marriage is improving, 'maybe her relationship with yuvaan is getting better', she thought.

"Ji mumma, come Yuvaan!"Esha called out, as she showed Yuvaan around the house, ending up in her room.