19. CALM BEFORE STORM

We were all working when the local area inspector called to inform us about another dead body found near a construction site in a different part of the city

They knew that Yuvaan and our team were working on the case.

As Vansh received the call he sighed and said " they got another dead body " making everyone shocked.

We went to a crime scene earlier, where they found a dead man.

The way he was lying was similar to Trisha's body, suggesting that he is another victim.

The man was dressed in all black clothes and had a small cut on his neck, which seemed to be made with a sharp object. There were also black roses placed next to his body. To make things even more disturbing, we found a black box near his body , and upon opening it, we discovered a human heart - the victim's heart.

"This case is definitely starting to take a different turn," Vansh remarked as he carefully observed the body.

"Sir, could it be that they are both victims of a serial killer? We found another body with the same pattern," Vanshika added.

"Maybe, but the problem is that we haven't found any leads or clues," Yuvaan said, frustratedly running his hand through his hair. And carefully extracting the evidence.

"Rahul, try to find more information about the victim. I believe that if they are both victims of a serial killer, there must be a common link we need to find," Yuvaan ordered.

.
.
.
.

I was working on my laptop, we already came back from the bureau. God, this case is going to be really difficult. One thing that we found out about is that strong drug. And yes, there are a total of 10 companies that made it. But we still need to confirm.

And you all know that Yuvaan's bua ji is coming. I've never met her and Roohi told me she's weird. They all don't like her, so I need to prepare myself. I was thinking when my phone rang and a smile appeared on my face.

"You bitch, are you alive or what?" she yelled, and I had to move the phone away from my ears. Gosh, the way she yelled, she could tear my eardrum off.

"Kamini, shant ho jaa aur hnn me zinda hu," I said.

(Bitch, calm down and yes I am alive)

"Ohh, when are you going to meet me? I missed you, Eshu," she said with a little bit of sadness in her voice.

"Ohh, my baby is missing me. Don't worry, the day after tomorrow is the weekend. I'll meet you, okay?" I said, sounding like a mother calming her child.

She sniffles, oh god, is she crying? I got scared and asked, "My baby Ira (Kiara), what happened?"

"Eshu, I'll tell you when we will meet uhkk" she said .