6.MEETING YOU AGAIN

Esha was trying to calm the little girl, Nita

The leader was under the grip of Raj. His focus went to his gun lying on the ground, so he hit Raj in the stomach with his elbow. Within this moment, he kicked him, took the gun, and pointed it towards Esha.

Esha's back was in front of him, and he was about to shoot when someone shot him in the hand and then in his second leg. He fell with a thud.

Hearing the gunshot, she turned and saw the man holding both of his legs and crying in pain. Esha passed Nita to the lady officer, picked him up, and moved with other comrades towards the corner where someone shot the man.

Esha heard some footsteps and tightened her grip on the gun with both hands. She turned right towards the corner and boom! Someone pointed his gun towards her, and they both faced each other with guns pointed at them.

She was shocked to see the man in front of her. She didn't expect him to be here. Yes, he is here, her husband, Yuvaan.

When brown almond eyes met deep blue ocean eyes!!!

Yuvaan maintains his stoic face, thinking that she is still beautiful just like she was 4 years ago.She looks hot in that black jacket, her hair is tied, which becomes messy now, giving the second version of fire.
Her eyes hold a bunch of emotions shocked, curious,innocence, and anger simultaneously.

Coming out of shock, she lowers her gun and finally speaks,"What are you doing here?"

Yuvaan, lowering his gun and smirking, says, "Just embracing my inner biology class wisdom. Thought I'd hop into your storyline and be the mitochondria - the powerhouse of unexpected plot twists."

"Um, excuse me...?" She said.

"Consider yourself excused," Yuvaan said mockingly. Not wanting her to think he is checking her like a creep.

"Ugh, should we get out of here?" Raj said, gripping the man tightly and looking towards yuvaan with a confusing face.

"Well, what's your name?" Raj asked the masked man.

"It's Gaurav," the man replied.

In just a few minutes, the police department of that area and Nita's father showed up.

The police arrested Gaurav and his useless crew.

Esha gets to know that Gaurav is the bodyguard of Nita who helps them to be witnesses of her kidnapping that's why she felt familiar listening to his voice and she saw him after unmasking his face. For money he kidnapped Nita.

And his boss was none other than Nita's Uncle (chacha) he ordered Gaurav to kidnapped Nita so that her father so that he can withdraw hai name from upcoming election. Even Nita's father couldn't believe the act his younger brother did but he accepts the reality that in greed of money and power people tend to hurt their loved ones.