𝟎𝟎𝟏 , 𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑒𝑎 - 𝑎 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟏 .        IF MY MOTHER COULD SEE ME NOW, SHE WOULD VOLUNTEER JUMP FROM THE HIGHEST TOWER OF OUR PALACE . Instead of wearing a majestic dress , I wore simple white shorts with a cropped light purple top . In addition , in my other hand was a suitcase which I was carrying . But before she jumped she would kill me , I thought .

But she wasn't here . Because about half a year ago I ran away . Today was the day I would finally go to the school of my dreams . Alfea .

I've dreamed of coming here since I was a little girl . To train my magic , find friends , graduate and become my planet's guardian fairy .

But my parents or rather my mother didn't allow me to do it . She said , a princess shouldn't go to a public school , so I had to go to the Royal Academy on my planet .

A school with annoying and arrogant princesses , duchesses and baronesses . There , everyone was only friends with someone because of their title .

I sighed and shook my head to get rid of those memories . It wasn't the right time to think about something like that . I finally set off through the gates of Alfea .

In the distance I saw a woman with short brown hair and glasses . sophia who was my maid used to go to school here and used to tell me stories about it . the woman with the brunette hair was griselda .

Griselda was the deputy headmistress and was known to be strict . " You shouldn't mess with her . " Told me my maid back then .

I got in line , waiting for my turn . " Name ! ? " Snooty , she commanded me when it was my turn .

" Cayetana from Solaria . " I said my alias . After a short search she found my name and let me through .

I stood next to the first graders and waited for the headmistress to come and welcome us . While I waited , I looked around . My gaze lingered on a window where a man not much older than me was standing . He had black hair and golden eyes . ​​​​​​

Golden eyes ? Is that even possible ? I asked myself . Again I shook my head . Of course it's possible , I live in a world full of magic .

Again I looked up at the window , but found out that the black-haired man with the beautiful golden eyes was no longer there . What is a man doing here anyway ? Alfea is a school for women and not men . ​​​​​​

He looked too young and too good to be a teacher .

Before I could think about it any further , I was interrupted by Griselda . Miss Griselda walks in front of us .

" This will be your new home for the next five years . But ! This home can ceased to be yours at any moment . The rules of this institution will be based on discipline . Disregard these rules and I'lI personally escort you to the front gate ! This is not a magician school, you are not here to learn Hocus-Pocus . Consequently , you may not use your powers in the hallways , or any common areas . In fact , the only places you may display your powers is in your classroom under teacher supervision . Is that clear , Princess Stella ! ? "