𝟎𝟏𝟐 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛 𝑓𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟐 .        THE WINX AND I EXPECT FOR STELLA WERE IN THE INNER COURTYARD OF ALFEA , WAITING FOR THE BLONDE ONE TO ARRIVE . Bloom had called us together because she wanted to tell us something important . " We're all here now . " Bloom said while Stella was holding onto my shoulder gasping for air because she ran too much and too fast .

" I hope for your sake that what you've got to tell us is super important , Bloom . I was busy organizing my shoe collection ." Stella told the red haired one as she leaned against me . " My , oh my , you sure have your priorities straight ." Tecna said . " Priorities are straight but her brain is a bit askew . "

" I have to talk to you girls , seriously ." Bloom turned our attention towards her . " What ? What's wrong , Bloom ? " Flora asked concerned because the redhead was being serious which didn't happen often .

Bloom took a deep breath , her head lowered as she began to tell us , " I've been thinking about this for a while and after what happened at Red Fountain . . . Well , I . . . I've decided to leave Alfea ! There I said it . "

My mouth opened in shock , she wanted to leave Alfea because of that stupid guy ? " What ? ! That was a stupid little incident and anyway , your friend can get lost . Forget Brandon , Sky , or whatever his name is ! You are you . " Stella tried to change her decision . I , however could feel that Bloom had already made up her mind .

Flora places a hand on her shoulders . " Your powers are amazing , Bloom , don't waste them . "

" You want to give up just like that ? Without knowing what the outcome will be ? " Musa inquired . I felt that she was angry at Bloom for giving up because of Sky .

" And what about your origins ? And the Secret of Daphne the Nymph ? "

"I don't care anymore , Tecna . Really , I'd rather just forget the whole thing . I don't belong to this dimension and everyday I notice it more and more . " I let out a soft sigh , walked towards Bloom and put a hand on her shoulder . " I will not try to change your decision but please think about it again , this decision will change your whole life . "

" I've already made up my mind . " she whispered .

༺♥༻

I was sitting nervously on the couch in professor cedric's office . He was talking about fighting ways but I wasn't listening because I was too busy about Bloom and what Amalia had told me . Don't trust Cedric .

For the I don't know what time I sighed which made my professor turn his attention towards me in annoyance . " okay what's wrong with you ? You've been sighing the whole time and you are not listening to me . "

" I was ! "

" then what was I saying ? " he asked me and lifted his eyebrow when I stuttered . " that attacking mentally is not good ? " I inquired . He sighed disappointed . " attacking mentally is the best strategy . "

Professor Cedric sat down on the couch across me . " what's on your mind ? "

I sallowed hard . Should I tell him what Amalia told me ? No , that would be dumb . She told me to not trust him but I know him longer than her and he helped me . But that's the problem . Why did he help me ? He had good reasons but still . . . I decided to talk with Amalia about what she told me before telling it Cedric .

" well , bloom decided to go back to gardenia . She feels like she doesn't belong here . " I told him . This wasn't a lie , this was one of the reasons I couldn't concentrate . He leaned back . " what a shame . I felt that she had the potential to become one of the strongest fairies . " professor cedric said and then sighed .

" you're dismissed . Go and say goodbye to her . " I nodded and then left his office .

However when I got into our dorm and knocked on Bloom's and Flora's dorm I found out that she had already left .

༺♥༻

" What ? ! Why wasn't I notified immediately ? " Miss Faragonda asked us as we were standing in her office being scolded for not telling her earlier that bloom left . We thought she would've changed her mind , but well she didn't .

" Well . we thought that — "

" That what ? That I wouldn't have noticed perhaps ? No , but what were you thinking ? You are Bloom's best friends and you allowed her to leave without trying to stop her ? " Faragonda inquired angrily .

" That is not true ! " Musa said .

" and if it was we have no right to tell bloom what to do ! This is her life , she decide if she wants to be a fairy or not ! " I said angrily .

"Miss Cayetana ! " Miss Griselda slammed her hands on the table pissed off by the way I talked to them . In any other situation I would've feel sorry but not in this . Because it wasn't our fault that bloom left . She had thought about it a while and what Sky did was the shove that made her take this path .

" Alright , alright , let's discuss this further another time . Meanwhile you can go . " Faragonda dismissed us . When we were outside her office I took a deep breath , trying to calm myself down .

" You heard what she said , I told you we should've let Faragonda know . " Tecna said after we got back from miss Faragondas office .

" Yeah , maybe . But what if Bloom had changed her mind ? What is she'd come back ? "

" But she didn't. Let's face it girls, Bloom is gone for good . " Musa sighed .

" Well , then I'm gonna bring her back , and convince Bloom to actually stay . "

" no Stella — " before I could finish speaking Stella was already gone .

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NEXT CHAPTER :
the army of darkness
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Navier got so angry at Miss Faragonda because she reminded her on her parents who always decided for her and their decision wasn't even the one she wanted to make .
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Navier doesn't like Sky anymore , he is on the same level as riven by her .

DISCLAIMERS :

The gif does not belong to me . I found it on Pinterest .

Wordcount: 1005