𝟎𝟏𝟑 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NARRATOR└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NARRATOR
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟏𝟑 .         CEDRIC SUPPRESSED THE URGE TO ROLL WITH HIS EYES AFTER HEARING MISS FARAGONDA'S EXPLANATION WHY SHE DIDN'T TELL BLOOM WHO SHE REALLY IS . It was the dumbest excuse he had ever heard and he already heard Amalia's explanation why it's useless to read . " Why are you so worried ? These young witches aren't proficient yet . They certainly won't know how to use the power of the Dragon Flame . " Headmaster Saladin told us . Miss Faragonda , Professor Wizgiz , Professor Palladium and I were in the office and talking to the headmaster of red fountain .

" Perhaps , but what they lack in experience , they make up for in power and ruthlessness . " Miss Faragonda said . " I trust your instinct , Faragonda . I'II put Red Fountain on alert . " And then the call was ended .

" And what about Miss Griffin ? What does she have to say ? " Professor Wizgiz inquired .

" No one is answering at Cloud Tower . And that worries me . Let's wait a bit before making any decisions . " After that the professors left expect for Cedric . " you should know , Miss Faragonda , whatever is going to happen next , is your fault . You should've told her . If they find out how to create the army of darkness — "

" I know . We can just hope they don't . But if they do we have you . " Cedric nodded softly , his eyes closed from exhaustion . " you should rest , we need your power . "

While he made his way to his office he got a call from Amalia . " Amalia , it's ill-timed . "

" yeah well , no I don't care . We need to talk about what happened at the red fountain . You've been ignoring my calls . "

" First , there is nothing to talk about . Second , I was busy . " Cedric entered his office and conjured a cup of coffee because he only had two hours of sleep . " Well , I told Cayetana , Navier or whatever to not trust you . "

" you did what ? " he sighed and massaged his temple . " why are you helping her ? We both know you hate people . "

" I'm helping her because her mother helped me . Remember when I won the nam cultissima price ? Her mother was the one who handed it to me . She noticed that my parents didn't come so she made it to her task to always visit me and I wanted to return the favor . And her mother doesn't know what I'm doing because she would immediately take her daughter back . "

" oh . . . " Amalia said . " but thank you for your trust in me that I'm not kind of pedophile . Goodbye . "

" wait stop — " before finishing her sentence Cedric had already ended the call . As he was about to drink from his coffee he felt a wave of dark energy . The cup slipped from his fingers and fell to the ground . Cedric went to the window and saw black clouds coming towards Alfea .

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

" hey look , it's about to rain . " tecna said as she walked to the window . I frowned and walked towards the window . There were many storming clouds . It was almost summer , it shouldn't rain that much . My eyes widened when I felt dark wave of energy . I held my chest , it was so strong and so much .

It started raining but the rain was black . Insects started to built and climb the wall up . Stella screamed as she saw one them on the window . She used her magic and destroyed the window . " sorry , it was pure reflex . "

" Stella , you made it more worse . " I said as the insects started to come into our dorm . Our dorm door was opened which made me frighten . " everyone let's get out here , the school is under attack . " Professor Palladium told us . We immediately followed him out of the school .

Outside it was more worse . Everywhere insects were and monsters had built . " this is a total invasion we've got to fight back . " Tecna said and I nodded in agreement . " let's send these critters back to where they came from . "

" but . . . I . . . I can't help . " bloom said sadly . " don't worry we'll take care of them for you too . " Stella tried to cheer bloom up and but a hand on her shoulder .

" alright go on then . " we transformed and then separated to be able to fight more monsters . I could fight easily the small insects but the monsters were harder to fight . I stayed in the near of Bloom because she had no powers to protect herself .

I fired an attack at a monster who was about to attack one of the other fairies . We destroyed many of them but more monsters came . It was getting harder to fight them .

" help us . . . please . . . help us . . . " I whispered when I heard a loud scream . I looked around trying to figure out where it came from . Was it in my head or did the others hear it too ? Waves of feelings hit me , making it harder for me to concentrate .

" help . . . Help . . . " I put my hands on my ears , trying to mute the voice however it didn't bring much . When I looked up , I noticed a monster coming towards me . I was ready to use my magic to destroy it but then it disappeared . Confused I looked around and noticed that every insects and monster gone .

The voice disappeared and the feelings from the others weren't as tense as they were . I looked around trying to find the reason the monsters disappeared . I frowned when I saw Professor Cedric on the balcony , face grimaced in pain . My eyes widened when he suddenly fell .

I flew to the balcony and tried to wake him up , however he didn't . " professor — "

I was interrupted by Miss Faragonda who came to the balcony . " Miss Faragonda , what's wrong with him ? "

" don't worry , Cayetana he is fine . He just used too much power . "

" so he was the one who made the monsters disappear ? " Miss Faragonda nodded . " b-but isn't the Dragon Flame the strongest power in the universe ? "

" one of three . Have you ever heard the myth ? " she asked . " the one with the woman splitting her magic into three parts ? "

" it's not a myth , it really happened . And Cedric owns one of the three . The Chaos . "

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NEXT CHAPTER :
mission to domino
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . I never understood why Miss Faragonda didn't tell Bloom about her true identity and her powers .
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Cedric drinks his coffee without anything .

DISCLAIMERS :
The gif does not belong to me . I found it on Pinterest .

Wordcount: 1057