𝟎𝟎𝟕 , 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟕 . MY PLAN FOR TODAY WAS STAYING IN MY ROOM AND OVERTHINK MY LIFE . However I found out that Bloom , Stella and Musa were also staying in Alfea . Today was the day of the rose , today we would celebrate our mothers . But I ran away so I couldn't go home and visit my mother . I let out a soft sigh at the thought of my mother .

What was she thinking ? Was she missing me ? Was she sad or angry ? Did she even care that I left ?

Even though my mother was controlling , we still had many good mother daughter memories . Like that one day when we were riding and got lost in the forest and fell off the cliff . I was scared as hell but my mother was by me and I felt safe with her .

I thought we had a good relationship but then she made that contract . She didn't even gave me an explanation .

" why aren't you going home ? " Bloom was looking at me as she was asking me . I blinked more times , trying to understand what she wants from me . " oh . . . I ran away . . . Remember ? " I asked carefully .

" oh right , I forgot . " bloom said embarrassed . I cleared my throat . " and why aren't you going home ? "

" I prefer to stay here . If I go home to my parents again , even for a day , I'll feel even more homesick . " Bloom told us and then turned her attention towards Stella and Musa who sat across from us . " and why are you two staying here ? "

The blonde one sighed softly before answering , " I don't celebrate the day of the rose . I never told you guys , but , my mom and dad are splitting up . Yep , the king and queen of Solaria aren't getting along anymore . Okay, now you know everything . So , what's your excuse , Musa ? "

Stella looked at Musa whose face saddened . " I haven't celebrated this day in a long time because , I haven't got anyone to celebrate . I lost my mother when I was still very young . " the smile on my face vanished as I heard Musa explanation .

" Musa , I'm so sorry . I shouldn't have asked . " Stella immediately apologized . " You don't have to apologize. You couldn't have known . "

" For me , this day is just a little sadder than others . But hey , life goes on . There's not much more I can do about it , except live with my memories . " tears formed in Musas eyes . I stood up and walked to her , to wrap my arms around her an hug her , Stella hugged her from the other side while Bloom held her hand .

While speaking bloom wiped her tears away . " Tears , coffee , and milk . Not my ideal of a tasty breakfast . " The light fairy stood up and twirled around . " Alright ! It's a beautiful day , and there's a party in town ! Music , dancing ! "