𝟎𝟎𝟓 , 𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑜𝑢𝑡

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟓 .        LAYING ON FLORAS BED , I LET OUT A SOFT SIGH . Bloom had told us to come to her room , but she still hasn't appeared and it was boring right now . After , what felt like an eternity , the door opened and bloom came in . She was panting and holding a book in her hand .

" Winx , I found out something about Stella's ring . " she told us . I sat up , and we all looked expectant the red haired girl .

" The sword of power is Part of the lineal right of the princess of the Sun and Moon of Solaris . That means it belongs to you . " Bloom said to Stella who laughed .

" Of course it does . I could've told you that myself . The sword ring has been in my family , well , forever . "

" Yeah . But that doesn't explain on why the witches are so eager to have it . " bloom spoke as she sat down next to me .
" Well it is an important and valuable object . " Flora who stood next to Stella suggested .

" The Trix aren't common criminals . There's gotta be something else to it . " bloom frowned . " Uh , excuse me , I must've missed something here . Who are the Trix ? "

"Oh, Musa made that nickname for icy , darcy and stormy . " i replied .

" Any how , we've also discovered other interesting things about your ring we found in the library . According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago , nobody remembers when . It was sculpted out of a stone immersed in the spring out light , which still flows today . And is one of the many gifts offered by the great sacred fire ."
The red haired explained us .

" Woah , and here I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring . " Stella joked , which made us laugh . "Uh, what is the sacred fire and exactly ? " Tecna asked bloom .

" Excellent question , Ms. Tecna . Very pleased you should ask . " Bloom mimicked Ms. Griselda's voice . " Hey , you sound just like Griselda . " Flora pointed out which made us laugh .

" the enchanted universe of the magical dimension as we know it , was created eons ago by the mythical dragon who sparked the sacred fire . " by the time I started explaining , we were walking in the halls of Alfea .

" why do you know that ? " bloom who was standing next to me asked . " also read that book . "

" Hmm , did the dragon exist for real ? Or is it simply a mythical symbol ? " Flora inquired . " Well , I think it represents an idea , you know , the embodiment of good vs evil . "