𝟎𝟎𝟒 , 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟒 . THE NEXT MORNING I WOKE UP BECAUSE A BIRD CHIRPED IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW . I groaned in annoyance as I stood up . It was weekend which meant I could sleep in , if a bird hadn't decide to sit in front of my window and chirp loudly . It wasn't even six a.m .

I walked towards my window , with the intention chasing the bird away . But as I saw the blue bird I noticed a letter in his mouth . I frowned and opened the window . I grabbed the letter carefully , the bird immediately flew away as I held the letter . Sitting back on my bed , I opened the letter .

As I began to read the elegant written words , my eyes widen . The letter was from professor Cedric and he told me that the deer was in the hospital wing and if I want I could visit it . Immediately , I changed my clothes and brushed my hair . Before I left I wrote a note to my friends and told them that I was gone for a walk .

After twenty minutes of searching the room I finally found it . I knocked on the door . " come in . " I heard the voice of my professor . Taking a deep breath I opened the door and entered the room . " good morning , professor . " I said and closed the door behind me . the deer I found yesterday had a bandage around its injury and was laying on a bed .

" didn't thought you'd come now , it's still 5 a.m . "

" well , you sent me a letter at this time . " I spoke and sat next to the deer , stroking it carefully . " will it heal ? " I inquired and looked at my professor .

" it is a she and yes . But there is another reason why you should come here . " I tilted my head confused . " you said you heard a voice . " I frowned , " nature voice . we should listen to it , that was the assignment . " I said confused .

" well with nature voice it was actually meant listen to your gut feeling . " I blinked more times . So it wasn't nature voice I heard ? " what was it then what I heard ? " I asked .

" I hoped you could tell me . " he titled his head , his eyes never leaving my face . " you know something , do you ? " should I tell him about my hearing ? I mean I was here to learn more about my power , every book I read didn't help , maybe he could .

I lowered my head and cleared my throat . " I was born with a perfect pitch . And since I was a child I heard strange noises and voices . My doctor said it was normal but I don't think it's normal . Sometimes when I sleep , I can also hear them . " carefully I looked up . He had his gloved hand under his chin while thinking .

The black haired man leaned back in his chair . " so I assume you hear supernatural voices , what kind of power do you have , then maybe we can find out why you hear these voices . " embarrassed I scratched the back of my head .