𝟎𝟎𝟐 , 𝑠𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟐 .        I WAS TAPPING WITH MY FEET ON THE GROUND , WHILE WAITING FOR OUR PROFESSOR TO COME . Today , was our first day in alfea . I was really excited . I was so excited , that I couldn't sleep , well , I also couldn't sleep because of the incident from yesterday .

Our teacher came in and began to speak , " Good Morning everyone ! As usual , it befalls me to kick off the school year . Now , for those of you who haven't met me yet . I am professor Wizgiz . Your teacher of Metamorphosis or , if you like to prefer to call it , the art of changing the way you look ! "

He sat on down on the desk and he changed himself into miss griselda . Shocked we stared at him and then we started clapping . " Oh , but that's nothing . By years , you'll do better than that ! " then he transformed back and jumped on the desks .

" And since every ending must have a beginning . Let us start with a simple exercise . " he , then conjured mirrors in front of us . As I saw everyone taking the mirrors , I took mine too . " Concentrate . look in the mirror , look at yourself , and think about changing the color of your hair . "

I stared at my reflection and thought . I didn't know in which color I wanted to change my hair , the only thing that I wanted to change on my hair was its length . As a child I always wanted to have short hair , but surprise , my mother didn't allowed me to .

" Don't worry , Bloom . If it first you don't succeed . Try again . " I heard him telling bloom and then he came to me . " and why aren't you trying ? " he asked .

" . . . uh . . . I don't know which color would look good on me . " I said .

" Cayetana , you should change your hair color , it doesn't matter if it look good on you . " Stella told me .

" you should listen better to the teacher . " she said .

" says the one who destroyed the potion laboratory . "

" I already told you , it was an accident . "

" wouldn't have happened if you listened to the teacher " Flora chuckled in the background . " you two stop now . "

Then I looked back in the mirror and changed my hair color .

The Metamorphosis class ended and now we had the history of magic . Annoyed Stella groaned . " history is so boring ! "

" I think it's great to learn more about the past " Flora who was walking beside me , said .

" history is already boring but with a boring teacher it is death boring . "