𝟎𝟎𝟑 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟎𝟎𝟑 .        THE BIRDS WERE CHIRPING AND THE SUN SHONE AS WE WERE STANDING IN THE FOREST .

" So , as I was saying , today's exercise will be rather difficult . " our professor told us . Our professor - his name is palladium - was an elf and he had long blonde hair which my mother would be jealous of . A girl with dark red hair and a hat on her head said , " Professor Palladium , a mosquito just bit me ! "

At her statement I rolled my eyes . I wasn't happy about the mosquitos either but saying this in the middle of a lesson was really unnecessary . " Yes , well , we are near a swamp . It's no big deal . " professor palladium answered and the other girls started laughing .

" But look where it got me ! " she complained again and showed his hands on her tight where she was bitten . " Oh my . W-Well , what I meant to say . To be short , and to act . . . " he stuttered which made me sigh in sympathy .

Bloom , who stood next to me whispered , " Poor Professor . They shouldn't give him such a hard time . "

" Make him more confident , get more respect . " Stella said . " he is older than us so she should have more respect towards him . " i countered .

" A good fairy must be able to listen to what nature tells them . Today's exercise will put your skills to the test .
Now , you've all been put into groups so we're ready to begin . You have three hours to get out of Black Mud Swamp , and reach the clearing of gloomy wood forest , without using magic . Remember , listen carefully to the voice of nature , and follow it's advice . " professor palladium explained us and then looked at the grumpy black haired man who stood next to him , wearing a black jacket and a trousers in the same color .

I grimaced at the thought of how hot it is under those clothes . " and thanks to Professor Cedric for helping me making this exercise possible . " the man with the beautiful golden eyes just nodded and then flicked with his fingers and the two professors disappeared .

I let out a sigh as we began to walk towards the swamp . We walked into it and I groaned in disgust . If my mother could see me now . . . " Ugh , this is place is , ugh - - totally disgusting ! " Stella commented as she looked around . " Oh yes , dear . All this mud is so very inconvenient . " musa mocked which made bloom and flora laugh .

" I don't know if you realize it , but we're near deep what I would refer to is a problematic mud puddle . Okay guys , stand back , I'll take care of this . " tecna put her hands in the air wanting to use her magic .

" No !  Tecna , don't do it ! We have to listen to nature , i smell something , what is it ? " as Bloom finished talking i also started to smell something .