𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟭 // 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲 // 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Music played over Pentagrame City, a man falling from the sky as a rainbow seemed to form around him.

"At the end of the rainbow there's happiness." A girl's voice sang

The rainbow shining as it reached the shinny clouds as demon's faught eachother.

"And to find it, how often i've tried." The girl sang, demons surrounding her as she seemed to bargin with them.

"But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase, and my dreams all been denied."

The demons pointed behind the girl, so she turned, seeing angels with spears circling the city.

"Why have I always been a failure?" The girl sang, a figure forming behind her,, "What can the reason be?"

The earth formed, eyes opening, staring down at the circling planet.

"I wonder if the worlds to play. I wonder if it could be me." Angels formed, their eyes and mouths glowing.

Pentagram City was a mess, white flags, and weapons thrown around on the ground.

"I'm always chasing rainbows, watching clouds drifting by." The young blonde demon sang as she walkedout onto her balcony that overlooked the city, 'My schems are just like all my dreams, ending in the sky!"

The demon princess lifted her finger, pointing at the sky, setting off fireworks from her finger tip.

"Some fellows look and find the sunshine."

Windows to apartment buildings opened, demons looking out over the city.

"I always look and find the rain."

A overlord walked towards her window, streaching her arms out to open the blinds of the window, other overlords sitting behind her, watching.

"Some fellows make a winning sometime." The demon princess sang.

Inside a porn studio, three demons sat. The girl who sat between the two males, pulled the TV demon close, taking a picture of them together. The third demon looking down at his phone as he nexted.

"I never even make a gain believe me."

Two demon girls pulled a spear fr a demons corps, smiling as they walked away. Another demon jumped at the corpse, eating the dead demon.

Above them a overlord crossed the name Franklin out of her emporium's sign.

"I'm always chasing rainbows."