𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟲 // 𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗱

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅 // 𝗗𝗮𝗱 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝗱

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Vaggie woke up, streching her arms as she yawned, looking next to her, she noticed her girlfriend was gone.

"Charlie?" The girl questioned before slipping out of bed.

After getting dressed Vaggie walked down to the hotel lobbie, niticing almost everyone watching as Charlie looked around many papers.

The papers were all connected with strings, plastered all over the walls.

"I don't understand why it's not working. Think Charlie, think, think, think, think, think, think." Charlie muttered, pacing in front of her board.

Everyone watched Charlie, worried looks on their faces. Angel walked over, notcing Charlie's stressful state.

"Yikes." Angel Dust grimaced.

"Charlie? Sweetie, you, uh, you good?" Vaggie questioned her girlfriend, snapping her out of her stressed state.

Charlie's eyes were wide, visible veins in her eyes. Her hair was a mess, and her suit jacket was missing.

"Nope, no! Not really!" Charlie laughed as she looked at the group, "I've been up all night trying to figure out why the hotel isn't working, we've done trust falls. We've tried sharing our feelings. We only have a couple months left before the angels come. And at this rate-"

Charlie laughed, her hair pulling out as horns formed on her head, her eyes glowing red.  Charlie looked back at her board as Vaggie narrowed her eyes in worry.

"Maybe it's time," Vaggie started to talk.

Charlie looked at her girlfriend, "No."

"To ask," Vaggie began to talk again.

Charlie rush over, cupping the girls cheeks, "Don't say it!"

"Your dad." Vaggie finished.

Charlie slumped over, groaning. Vaggie took ahold of Charlie's hand, looking at her slumped over girlfriend.

"Charlie, I know you don't want to, but we need every advantage we can get." Vaggie explained to the girl.

Charlie lifted her head, "He let the extermination happen to begin with. They just had a meeting and said, 'Go aheadband kill everyone'!" Charlie perked up, gasping, "Wait. Thats it."

Charlie turned her head, looking at the papers she had plastered around the lobby.

"Kill everyone?" Vaggie asked.

"No." Charlie smiled, looking back at Vaggie, "He could get me a meeting with Heaven."

"Didn't we already try that?" Vaggie questioned her girlfriend.