𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟰 // 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗘𝗴𝗴𝘀

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 // 𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗘𝗴𝗴𝘀

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Keke sat on the couch, her light purring filling the otherwise quiet room. A loud banging hit the wall, waking Keke.

Charlie was setting up a sign for Sir Pentious's first week in the hotel. Razzle and Dazzle hammering the sign into the wall as she watched from a ladder.

"That looks perfect!" Charlie cheered as she looked at the sign, "I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

Vaggie looked up at the demon Princess, "Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullsh!t a few days ago."

Charlie climbed down the ladder, looking at her girlfriend, "Well, I haven't seen him try ti pull any of that here." Charlie smiled.

Sir Pentious walked into the room, wheeling in a large gun, his egg boys resting on top of it.

Vaggie and Charlie watched with wide eyes as the gun was rolled in.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie question the snake demon.

Pentious waved at Vaggie, "Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the 'Skin Flayer 11,000'." He announced with a smile, "I'm really lookimg forward to shooting the other residents!"

Charlie's eyes went wide at Sir Pentious's words, "What? Why?"

"Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense they are trying planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" Pentious awnsered.

Two demons walked into the hotel, one holding a clip board while the other rolled in machine parts.

"Oh, the new parts of my machine are here!" Pentious smiled.

Sir Pentious walked towards the first demon, who handed him the pen and clip board.

"Sign, please." She instructed.

Pentious's did as instruced before handing her the clip board back, the two girls turning to leave the hotel.

"Thank you fir your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." The demon girl said as they left.

Pentious began rolling the boxes he had purchased into the hotel. Vaggie and Charlie watched as he did before Vaggie stepped in.

"Carmine? As in Carmella Carmine? You are buying parts from an Overlord?" Vaggie questioned.

"Er, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." Pentious confirmed.

"Okay, well, that stops now." Vaggie stepped forward, taking the boxes from Pentious.