𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟯 // 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 // 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗩𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Charlie paced in front of Vaggie, Angel Dust, and Y/n, Keke walking by her feet. The three demons leaned back in their seats as Charlie rambled.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle." Charlie stated, "Just the angels cutting our time table in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls?"

Vaggie looked at her girlfriend as she paced. Angel siiting next to Y/n as she ate chocolate strawberrys.

"Am I right? And next time, when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just hanle it, right?" Charlie voice got louder, filled with stress.

Vaggie stood, grabbing Charlie's shoulders, "Yes, we will."

Angel was scrolling on his phone Y/n leaning over to see what he was looking at as she took a bite of the strawberry in her hand.

"Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullsh!t." Angel Dust spoke, "And now, ain't no silver lining this time toots."

Y/n rolled her eyes, pushed one of her strawberrys agenst Angels lip, pushing it into his mouth to get him to stop talking, "Stop being so negitive. It's not over, it hasn't even started."

Y/n's phone buzzed, making her set her strawberrys down as she dug her phone from her pocket. Valentino had been blowing up her phone with texts, causing her to sigh.

"I agree with, Y/n. We just have to look a little harder for it." Charlie told Angel.

"Well, while you're lookin', the rest of Hell is going nuts." Angel told her, "People are already freaking out about the news."

Angel waved his phone at Charlie, showing her the news headlines that had already started surfacing.

"Look at what's happening in the Doomsday District." Angel scrolled down, videos of sinner screaming and on fire popping up.

Valentino had texted Angel, allowing Charlie to see the text. Her face changed into one of confusion.

"Er, what is a 'donkey show'?" Charlie asked.

Angel quickly turned his phone away from Charlie, "Nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news, too." Angel told her.

Y/n was looking at her phone, more texts popping up. She looked at Angel before typing out a reply, sending it quickly before putting her phone away.