𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟳 // 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 // 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Charlie sat on the floor of the bedroom, packing bags as Vaggie sat on the bed watching her Girlfriend.

"Okay, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes, I have a light jackey, flak jackey, and rain jacket. Wait. Does it rain in Heaven?" Charlie lifted her head to look at Vaggie.

Vaggie chuckled, "Charlie, you're only gping to Heaven for a few hours."

Charlie stood up, "Vaggiez we are only going to Heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared. It's our last chance to convince Heaven a soul can be redeemed." Charlie explained.

Vaggie looked away from Charlie nervously, "Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have a thing."

"What thing?" Charlie questioned.

"The thing with the- thing, gah, f*ck, I'm such a bad liar." Vaggie sighed.

Charlie walked over to Vaggie, taking her hand in hers with a smile. Vaggie turned her head, looking back at her girlfriend.

"Vaggie, you're my partner. I need you there with me." Charlie told her.

Vaggie sighed, "Fine."

Charlie smiled as she cheered, "Yes!" She leaned over, kissing Vaggie on the head.

~࿉~࿉~࿉~࿉~࿉~

Angel Dust and Y/n walked into the hotel, both looking exhausted. Y/n rubbed her head as Angel groaned.

"Oh, f*ck." Angel groaned out.

Niffty poped out of a potted plant, looking at the two porn stars, "You both look messy! What happened?" Niffty chuckled as she jumped in front of them.

"It's who happened to us." Angel corrected her.

Y/n rubbed her temples, "Is that a trick question? The awnser is everyone. Twice."

Y/n graoned as she took Angel's hand, walking further into the hotel. Angel nodded at Y/n's comment.

"Val had us working 16 hours straight on a f*cking whim. The absolute dick bag." Angel said, poping his back.

Niffty jumped ontop of Angel, dusting him off. Angel groaned again as he face planted into the couch. Y/n leaned agenst the wall, rubbing her back.