𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟱 // 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 // 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗲

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

A light flickered above Angel Dust, who was tied to a chair. The hanging light dangled above him as his eyes blinked open.

He paniced as he realised he didn't know where he was. Struggling, Angel attempted to break free from the ropes. His eyes shifting around the room as he panted.

He was unable to break out of the ropes as a dog like demon walked into the room.

"Finally awake, Angel Dust?" The demon spoke.

"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" Angel smirked.

The dog demon grabbed Agel by the hair, holding a knife to his throat, "I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault!"

The man let go of Angel, walking around the chair he was tied to. Angel kelt his eyes on him as he walked around him.

Angel Dust laughed, "It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything."

The demon grabbed Angel, lifting him into the air, "Fine! I guess I'll just have to f*ck the information outta ya."

As Agel was pulled closer fo his face, his lips thinned out, "Do your worst, daddy." Angel smiled.

The dog demon tore his shirt open, throwing Angel to the floor, out of the camera view.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Angel's voice yelled from the TV.

Everyone was sat around the TV, watching one of Angel's porn films. Pentious, Vaggie, and Charlie all sat uncomfortablyas they watched.

"Ya know, this performance, won me a 'Sex-x-x-i' award." Angel told the group.

Charlie looked at the TV, "It's, uh, very, honest? Oh." Charlie covered her eyes, looking away.

"Ew." Vaggie muttered.

Charlie covered her mouth, trying not to look at the screen as Angel's moans were heard from the TV.

"Okay! Enough of that, Angel, what the f*ck?" Vaggie asked, looking iver at the porn star.

Angel's legs were laid across Y/n's lap, her eyes on the TV. She turned her head, looking at Vaggie as she spoke.

"What? You said it was 'Show 'n' Tell' day. I'm showimg you my best film, and i'm telling yiu that it scored me a win over that b!tch, Tiffant Titf*cker." Angel's gaze hardened at the name of the woman.

Y/n held up her own DVD, "So I guess it's a no on showing mine." Y/n shrugged, setting it aside.

Husk was cleaning glasses at the bar when he spoke, "You know, not a very convincing interogatiom scene."