𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟵 // 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗼 𝗢𝗻

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲 // 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗚𝗼 𝗢𝗻

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Monotors linned the walls. Images of the Hazbin Hotel projected on the monotors. Charlie apearing on one as she cheered on the patriens of the hotel.

"Yes team! Let me see that, oh, Niffty nice side swipe!" Charlie smiled, moving out of frame.

Vaggie stood in front of the cannabals on another monotor, holding her angelic spear in her hand.

Charlie moved to stand next to Husk, Sir Pentious, and Cherri Bomb, "Pentious, like to see that effort!"

"Team work makes the dream work!" Pentious told the princess.

On another monotor were two cannabals, while on the next was Cherri, Angel Dust, and Y/n. Angel tackling Cherri to the ground as Y/n watched.

Vox had a large grin on his face as he watched the TV's, "No f*cking way. They're going ti fight?" Vix leaned back in his seat as he laughed, "Oh, my god! Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well."

The largest monotor showed the front of the hotel, Charlie standing with Vaggie as they spoke. Alastor walking by onthe screen as Vox laughed.

One screen zoomed on Alastors face, the monotor glitching out.

"Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get f*cked!" Vox laughed once more, his head tilting back as he laughed.

~࿉~࿉~࿉~࿉~࿉~

Outside the hotel Charlie looked out over the crowd of hotel patrens, cannabals, and Cherri Bomb. Vaggie walked over to her girlfriend, who let out a sigh.

"Oh, I wish my mom was here to see this." Charlie told Vaggie.

Vaggie looked out at the crowd, "Cannabals seem ready to fight. Are we?"

As Vaggie placed her hand on Charlie's shoulder, the hotel door burst open behind them. Sir Pentious spithered out, wearing a Gernerals uniform.

Vaggie and Charlie had both back up, taking a few steps back from Sir Pentious.

"Fear not, damsels. I shall habe the stafg ready for victorious combat." Pentious smiled.

Charlie looked at Pentious, stars forming in her eyes. Vaggie placed her hand on her hip as she watched.

"What in the hell are you suppost to be?" Vaggie questioned the snake demon.