𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟴 // 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 // 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗶𝗲

[----------☆♥︎☆♥︎☆----------]

Inside the hotel loby eveyone was gathered expect for two demin girls. Niffty sat on the TV next to Vaggie with everyone else spread out on the couches and chairs.

Niffty shifted to look at Vaggie, "So, like, where are your wings?"

"Niffty, I don't have-" Vaggie started, but was interupted.

"Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings? Just like her lack of tits." Angel said with a playful smirk.

"Yeah, where are your tits?" Niffty asked, pulling at Vaggie's shirt.

Vaggie sighed irritatedly before she took ahold of Niffty by her arm, holding her away from her.

"Any other questions?" Vaggie asked the group as she dropped Niffty.

"I got one." Husk said as he held uo his booze, "How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper sh!t?"

"It's not her fault. Angel's are just-" Vaggie began.

"Liar?" Angel asked, inturupting Vaggie again.

"Difficult." Vaggie corrected, "But Charlie's trying her best."

Husk looked at Vaggie, standing up from his chair, "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far."

Husk walked away from the group and Angel Dust began to scan the room, "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? And N/n, as a matter of fact? Isn't it about time for another 'doomed to fail' plan?"

"Their upstairs. Coming up with something. I'm sure." Vaggie said, not quite sure of herown words, "In our room."

Alastor perked up in his seat as he heard Vaggie. He hummed, eyes shifting to look up att he wall. Alastor melted into the shadows, leaving the room.

~࿉~࿉~࿉~࿉~࿉~

Charlie and Y/n were both curled up in Charlie's bed. Y/n sniffling as she wiped her nose with a tissue. Razzle and Dazzle offered Charlie a tissue, which she took. Charlie wiped at her teary cheeks.

Alastor appeared in the room through the Shadows, smiling down at the two girls, "Oh, girls, you both look an absolute mess."

"Ugh, go away, Alastor." Charlie groaned.

Y/n wiped at her nose with the tissue, "We arn't in the mood right now."

Charlie pulled the blankets over herself and Y/n turned her back to face Alastor. Alastor moved to sit on the edge of the bed.