1.3 Lego house

Tw: Implied r*pe and abuse, little in distress, implied abusive relationship, implied child abuse, being called a failure, crying, keeping secrets, hiding ones little headspace, lmk if I should add.

I'm gonna pick up the pieces
And build a Lego house
When things go wrong we can knock it down
My three words have two meanings
There's one thing on my mind, it's all for you
And it's dark in a cold December
But I've got ya to keep me warm
And if you're broken I'll mend ya
And I keep you sheltered from the storm
That's raging on now.' Lego house ~Ed Sheeran.

~~~Sir Pentious and Charlie:~~~

"Okay, Pentious. I feel like the best way to get you to heal is if we start encouraging your regressed self to come out so we can heal that inner child!" Charlie announces. 

"How are we supposed to do that?" Pentious asks. "I've never even refresssed before."

"It's regressed, actually." Charlie corrects. "And there are many ways to start! Today I think we should take it easy." She explains. "Do something fun to relax you."

"Okay? I suppose." Pentious says. He does trust Charlie, he figures if she wanted to kill him, she already would have, so he has nothing to lose, right? 

Charlie and Pentious are in her office for the hotel's very first regression session. 

Charlie is no therapist or an expert on regression and healing- but, hey! How hard could it be? 

Charlie offers her hand to Pentious, and he takes it. 

She walks him over to the small couch and coffee table in the room. 

"I got you a gift." Charlie says, holding up a present wrapped in yellow and blue wrapping paper. 

"A gift? For me?!" Pentious asks, his pupils expanded. But he stops himself from taking it. "Wait a minute- how do I know this isn't an explosive of some kind?" He asks. 

"It's not." Charlie says.

"That's exactly what someone who has an explosive would say!" He says. "You can't fool me, miss missy!" He hissed. 

Charlie rolls her eyes. "Okay, I'll open it to prove there's nothing to be afraid of."

"No! I want to open it!" Pentious says, taking the gift and unwrapping it.

"You sure you're not little now?" Charlie mumbles. 

"What is this?" Pentious asks. 

Under the paper, there was a box with a building of some sort on it, and when he shook it, it made a rattling noise. 

"This is a lego set!" Charlie says. "I figured since you love to build, this would be the perfect toy for you." She says. Charlie takes the box and opens it, pouring its contents onto the table. 

"Well, now you've gone and broke my new box." Pen complains. 

"No no no, it's supposed to be opened." Charlie says. "We follow this instruction manual to put the house together." 

Pentious looked at the colorful blocks with intrigue. "And this will help me 'regress' as you say?" He asks, adding quotation marks around the word 'regress'.

"Can't hurt to try." Charlie says. "Now, If you'd like, I can help you, but if you would rather do it yourself, that's okay too."

"I..." Pentious thought about it for a moment but then smiled at Charlie. "I'd like to do it together."