1.8 Guardians, & Angel's ❤️⚔️🪽

Summary:

TW: Getting caught, Valentino, screaming, fighting, (perfect storms) mean words, fear of abandonment, getting kicked out, abuse, past abuse... LMK if I should add, if I missed something.

This one is gonna be the hurt- Next chapter gonna be the Hurt/comfort.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

'I made a wreck out of my hand

I put it through the wall

I made a fist and not a plan

Call me a reckless wrecking ball

I throw my plates against the wall

And give it all I got

I aim to break not one but all

I'm just a big ol' wrecking ball

I am unruly in the stands

I am a rock on top of the sand

I am a fist amidst the hands

And I break it just because I can.'

~Wrecking ball, Mother mother

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

~~~Husk:~~~

Husk's morning routine has changed a lot this year.

Lately, he has woken up and actually started to take care of himself.

Cleaned himself up, brushed out his fur, making sure he looked presentable for the hotel...

But he also ate food and drank water, which was...new.

He remembered the days he wished he wouldn't get up...

The days he'd drink alcohol in the morning forget any and all events of the day prior.

His afterlife wasn't exactly better now, it didn't change too much...

He was still on a leash.

He just now had a few people worth getting up for... he supposed.

He wasn't sure if he liked just how much he cared, he sometimes wished he didn't.

He stays sober- or at least somewhat sober so he can remember small moments with these losers.

He walked downstairs and started getting everything situated at the bar, he actually looked up at the stairs every now and then to see when he- No- they were coming downstairs.

He hears the sound of bottles clinking against each other in the cabinet.

Husk sighs and rolls his eyes, knowing exactly what it must be: he opens the door to the cabinet and pulls out the small strawberry colored rat-mouse he knew and loved. "Niffty, what were you doing in there?" Husk says her.

"Shh, hiding." Niffty giggles.

"From who?" Husk asks.

Niffty shrugs and giggles more.

Husk sets her back on the floor. "Niffty, it's dangerous to play around glass. Why don't you go play in your maze for a bit instead, hm?" Husk asks.

Niffty whines. "Noo! I don't want to!"

Husk sighs. "Well, then why don't you bother Alastor? He's the one who's actually supposed to take care of you, right?" He asks.

"I bothered him last time." Niffty says.