1.11I've got you under my skin💖🐁❤️❤️🩹🦌💔🕷

Possum: Sorry for the late update guys! Family stuff was going on and I got burnt out 🥲
I've been struggling to write!

But I hope it's okay anyway. It's just wrapping things up, nothing too exciting I don't think.

Anywayzzz!

TW: Cursing, Valentino, hidden regression, hidding ones emotions, self doubt, OCD, pressure, sadness, anxiety, panic attacks, (only mentioned) and jazzy jazz jazz song 🎵 😀

Lmk if I should add.

~~~Alastor and Niffty:~~~

Alastor returns to his room and gently shakes Niffty awake. "Niffty? Darling, you need to wake up."

Niffty wines. "Mmm why?" She asks.

"Because you need to go to sleep, it's late." Alastor says. "It's time for mouselings to be in bed."

"I'll sleep here." Niffty says simply, as if she just solved a problem.

Alastor scoffs. "How very generous of you to offer up my bed to yourself; here's a counter offer: go to your room and sleep there." Alastor tells her sternly.

Niffty rejects the offer. "No thank you, I want to stay here."

"And where exactly do you expect me to sleep tonight?" Alastor asks her.

Niffty shifts slightly and gestures next to her. "There's lots of room!"

"My, you are so generous, Niffty." Alastor rolls his eyes.

Niffty hums. "Alastor?"

"Yes, dear?"

"Is Angel okay?" She asks.

"Angel is fine. I promise." He says.

"I'm sorry I stole the papers." She says.

"It's alright, dear. You didn't know what they were, did you?" Alastor asks.

Niffty shakes her head. "But I stole."

"We're in hell, Niffty. There are greater sins." Alastor says, sitting at his desk to write a letter.

"Do you think Angel is mad at me?" Niffty asks.

"Perhaps." Alastor says, dipping his pen in ink. "But, he'll get over it."

"Alastor?" Niffty asks.

"Yes, dear?" Alastor sighs, turning to her.

"Can I please bother you just a bit longer?" She asks. "I was alone all day, I don't want to be alone anymore."

Alastor pauses...

Niffty doesn't bother him. A part of him hates that she thinks that.

But it's better than her thinking he loves her or something.

He hates to think he just abandoned her all day. He does care for the little mouse.

"Alright, you win. You can stay here tonight, I'll figure something out." He says, seeming genuine.

"Will you read me a story?" Niffty asks.

"Do you have any idea what time it is?" Alastor asks her. "You had a long day. You need sleep."

"Please?" Niffty begs. "I want to read babymouse!"

Alastor sighs. Of course she does.

Alastor hated himself for this, but he felt as if he owed her this.