1.5 Safe place 🕸♠️🪽❤️

Summary:

Tw: Abusive parents, taking away comfort items, implied sexual abuse, insecurities, questioning friendships, Regret, talking about death, and safe drinking.

Lmk if I should add.

Notes:

'Tether your soul to me
I will never let go completely
One day your hands will be
Strong enough to hold me
I might not be there for all your battles
But you'll win them eventually
I pray that I'm giving you all that matters
So one day you'll say to me
I love my life
I am powerful
I am beautiful
I am free
I love my life
I am wonderful
I am magical
I am me
I love my life.' ~I love my life, Robbie Williams

♤♤♤♤♤♤

~~~Velvette:~~~~

Velvette woke up in her little clothes the next morning.

Unsurprisingly to her, she knew it was bound to happen sometime soon.

Though she was hoping it wouldn't happen THIS soon, she was hoping to be positively triggered so that she could de-stress without having to face her idiotic reason for slipping.

She grabbed her clothes for the day and headed to the bathroom.

She removed her bonnet which was wrapped perfectly on her head. Val must have helped because Vox can never tie it on properly. 

She oils up her hair at the start of her routine, keeping it in a shower cap as she brushes her teeth.

Then she heads to the shower to do her typical routine of shampooing, tea rinsing, conditioning, drying, and moisturizing.

She put her hair up and looked over her many wigs to decide her look for today.

Oh! Absolutely space buns with two braids in the front.

Yes, it was that kind of a day for sure.

~~~~~~~~

After she was presentable, she walked to the kitchen to get a quick breakfast.

"Velvette, good morning." Vox says. 

"Uh yeah, good morning." Velvette says back, distracted on her phone, scrolling through the latest trends of today.

She's created most of them, because she's amazing. But still. 

"Velvette, I'd like to talk if you don't mind." Vox says to her.

Velvette rolls her eyes as she grabs a blueberry muffin from the counter. Vox is such a dad, even when he doesn't need to be. She sticks her phone in her pocket. (Yes, she has pockets, no thanks to stupid male fashion designers, this is exactly why she makes her own clothes, thank you.)