1.9

Summary:

Angel talks to everyone except Pentious, Charlie, and Niffty.

TW: Lying, crying, feeling like a failure, making deals, Abusive relationships, possible manipulative behavior, hiding emotions, hiding one's true self.

Lmk if I should add.

♤♡◇♧

'You're not alone, together we stand
I'll be by your side, you know, I'll take your hand
When it gets cold and it feels like the end
There's no place to go, you know, I won't give in.' ~Keep Holding On, Avril Lavigne

♤♡◇♧

~~~Charlie and Vaggie:~~~~

Vaggie leads Charlie to her office where she can have a quiet place, and some space to calm down. 

"Charlie? Sweetie, are you okay?" Vaggie asks as soon as she closes the door.

Charlie shakes her head and sobs. "Everything is falling apart! We're going to lose Angel!" She cries. "We can't do this without him! We can't! I won't-"

"Honey...we'll be fine. We still have Pentious, right?" Vaggie asks her. 

"I promised Angel I was going to help him!" Charlie explains, moving away from Vaggie. "But, I failed him, I fucked everything up!"

Vaggie felt a sharp pain in her chest... this wasn't on Charlie. "Babe, breathe, okay? I was the one who yelled at him, not you. If anyone failed Angel, it was me."

Charlie shakes her head. "But-"

Vaggie holds her girlfriend's shoulders. "No, this is on me, not you. I'll talk to him, make it right with him, and he'll want to come back." Vaggie promises, moving some of Charlie's hair behind her ear in attempt to comfort.

"But, then what? We only have a few months left." She says. 

"We'll figure it out." Vaggie says. "You've come too far to quit now it'll be alright. We will be okay."

"He's right...I'm a failure." Charlie says.

"He?" Vaggie asks. "Who's he?"

Who said that to Charlie, she'll fucking kill them!

"Remember when my dad called earlier this week?" Charlie asks.

"Uh- yeah. What- what did he say?" Vaggie asks her.

She did think that call was...suspicious. Was Lucifer trying to get her to give up?

"I lied to you." Charlie admits sorrowfully. "It wasn't him." She sighs angrily, there were too many different emotions pumping through her. "it was Seviathan."

 Your ex boyfriend? What did he want?" Vaggie asks her.