Cheater.. (Eddie x Billy)

This will contain Eddie x Billy but dww it'll soon be steddie guyss
____________________________

Eddie couldn't believe Steve, they went to a party together and Steve starts kissing girls, did he forget that he was dating him? Eddie didn't wanna think about it further he rushes out the door and starts sobbing, he wipes the pathetic tears and starts walking to his house, until Billy showed up "Hey freak" Billy says and nudges him, Eddie doesn't say anything and looks away "Are you ok?" Billy asks sorta worried "Yes.. I'm ok.. " Eddie says wiping his tears.

"No you arent.. What happened?" Billy asks trying to make his tone soft so he doesn't annoy Eddie "Something just came up.." Eddie says "Well where are you heading to?" "Home.." Eddie says and Billy holds his hand which makes Eddie blush slightly, no one has holden his hand before exept for Steve "cmon get I the car I'll drive you" Billy says and opens the door for Eddie "Fine.." Eddie says which makes Billy smile and helps Eddie get in.

Once they were both in Eddie starts driving "So tell me more Munson" Billy says putting his hand on Eddie's thigh making Eddie get flustured "Is it about.. Steve?" Billy says and Eddie looks at him "I'm guessing it is was it because he was kissing random girls in front of you?.." Billy asks, Eddie stays quiet for a second "yes.." Eddie mumbles "What a bitch, I saw him to.. But maybe he was just drunk" Billy says Eddie just nods feeling bad for leaving Steve alone knowing that Steve being drunk could be the cause of him kissing random girls.

"This is your house right?" Billy says and pulls up to Eddie's house "Yea thank you.." Eddie says, Billy hesitates but goes over the middle part and kisses Eddie, Eddies eyes widen but slowly melts in the kiss, the kiss turning into a make out "Come over here, Munson I wanna see you up close, princess..~" Billy says and pats his lap, Eddie does what he's told and goes on top of Billy's lap his legs on either side of Billy's lap as Billy starts to run his hands all over Eddie's chest and back

Eddie let's out small groans  from being touched like this. Billy begins to grind on each other's buldges earning small moans from the curly head "Your sounds are amazing, love..~" Billy says and leans over to Eddie and kisses him as he holds Eddie's hips in place as he grinds harder, They both break the kiss to breath "A-Ahh..~ S..Steve.."

(N: AY NO MAMMESS)

Billy stops and looks at Eddie, they both look at eachother "Steve, huh?" "I..Im so sorry.." Eddie says and gets out of the car and runs to his house closing and locking the door, he falls to the ground and sobs uncontrollably.

____________________________

New part soon 🤯