Photo

(Tw : Masturbation,dealdo, getting caught) ____________________________

____________________________

(Guys my man is finally MY MAN😍)

In pretty sure he's gonna leave me bc I give him to much stuff and basically love him to much btw🌝

THE STORY NOW.

Steve and Eddie live together and are in a relationship ship, happily living in a good but small apartment with good jobs but Eddie had the week off since he worked a full week so his manager let him stay home as a vacation from his hard working (does not sound like sm he would do ngl)

Eddie cuddles up to his boyfriend, which makes Steve make a happy groan soon his eyes widen and looks at the clock noticing its 7:30..!? He was late to work he quickly got up and made sure not to accidentally hit or wake up tired Eddie.

"Where are you going..?" Eddie says in his tired voice which makes Steve slightly blush "uh.. I have work, remember?" Steve says while changing, Eddie casually stares like it was normal thing to do

"Stop starring you perv" Steve says giggling slightly as he throws a pillow at Eddie "don't act like you're not a pervert yourself" Eddie says giggling as well, after that small quick moment Steve had to go to work in a hurry "I'll see you soon, bye my love" Steve says and plants a kiss on Eddie's forehead and begins to walk away leaving Eddie half asleep on the bed.

"Ughh.." Eddie grunts, bored out of his mind he reaches out to the bed stand to get his phone to look at what time it is, it being 7:35 he scrolls through social media stalking all of his friends posts and stuff especially Steves.

What seemed like 5 sec has been an hour before he gotten a notification from his deared boyfriend he raised an eyebrow, he opens to see a image of Steve jerking off It also saying "I can't stop thinking about you Ed, I hope when I get home I can do smth about it" Eddie blushes, but quickly shakes his head he isn't supposed to feel this way.. All submissive and stuff he's more of a top.. But to think about it now.. Watching Steve pant and groan on top of him seemed.. Hot..

He quickly turned off his phone, his blush quickly spreading. He can't help but become horny and get hot. His dick getting harder by the second.

Without thinking he palms himself through his pants "ugGffh..~" Eddie moans softly he reaches and grabs his phone and opens it to run back to the image Steve sent him, he stared at it admiring every single detail that only fueled his horniness, he soon takes of his pants and boxers and grasps his dick pumping it up and down "F-Fuhh..~ Y..Yesss.. UnGhm~" *Eddie rolls his eyes back and feels a familiar not in his lower stomach he groans in response knowing his close.

He pumps his hand faster until he finally released his pent up seed, it getting on the sheets and on his thighs as he pants he takes a picture and sends it to Steve replying with "Get your work done I want you here right now.." Eddie groans as he gets a response he wasn't looking forward to "How cute you got worked up over a single picturee and I have to do a whole stack I might get home till 2" Two!? Eddie can't wait until two it was barely an hour and a half he can't wait any more he sighs.

Eddie being his needy self gets up and goes over to the Closet and begins to try and find something in between his stuff and clothes he gets out a dildo (deal tho 🙂) the dildo had Steves name on it he hasn't used it since it got in the mail, he wanted to use it while Steve was here so he could torture him with it but since he was really needy and desperate right now he doesn't mind using it himself as in a 'test' way.

He grabs the lube under the bed and pours he cold liquid on his hands and then stroking the dildo with it, he blushes softly imagining it as Steve.. God Steve made him crazy in love. (help after saying the couple of words it showed this emoji😭->💏) he lined up the dildo with his entrance and slowly pushed it agasint it making the tip eneter him he winced in pain from the size but it wouldve been worse without the lube he pushed it halfway and let's it sit for a couple of seconds so he could adjust to it.

He begins to move it in and out out of him "UgnNh..~ Steve.." Eddie moans as he goes faster his other hand jerking off his boner.

-little time skip-

"AnGH..~" Eddies eyes roll back as he arches his back, his dick twitches as he cums all over his abdomen and floor "Sh-Shit.." Eddie pants heavily noticing the mess he made, he doesn't like cleaning but this time he really needed to his eyes wide open as he hears the door open seeing Steve smirk down at Eddie cum covered and panting body "H-How long have you been there..?" Eddie says blushing immensely out of emberassment "That's not important right now" Steve says and helps Eddie stand up and puts him on the bed "Here, ill help you clean and take a shower babe..~" Steve says in a teasing tone sending a shiver down Eddies spine knowing well that Steve has other plans on what to do in the shower, either way he nods and smiles softly at Steves care.
____________________________

GIVE ME REQUEST OR IN GOING TO LICK YOUR TOES IN ONE OF YOUR SWEAT NIGHTS.

Also not Grammer checked 🌝