Jealousy

Monday left me broken.
____________________________

It was a normal day in High school (pretend that Steve is in high school wit Eddie) Eddie getting pushed by a lot of people since he was known for creating a 'satanic' cult (cunt) Steve never laid eyes on him since no one really notices the people who aren't popular unless your a bully.

It was 8 in the morning, Eddie and Steve are in the same class. Eddie sorta had a crush on Steve but never ever talks to him "ok, class today your going to have an assignment in partners! It will be due till next monday" The teacher says and someone raises their hand "can we pick our partners" they say "No, I actually have a paper where I've picked out your partners you'll be working with" she says which makes the class groan exept Steve he didn't really mind not having the decision to pick his partner he could easily become friends with anyone in this room.

-Small time skip where everyone finds out who's their partner-

Each partner sits next to each other including Eddie and Steve they sit together in the last row "you're 'the freak' right?" Steve says looking at the curly head who's resting head on his hand "don't call me that, I have a name." Eddie says hissing "someone in a mood" "im not in a mood..!"
"Mhmm" Steve says in a teasing tone which only makes Eddie more pissed then he already is "So I'll meet you at your house, freak" Steve says, Eddie scoffs "Yea.." Eddie says and stands up pointing the middle finger at him "Fuck off.." As he starts to walk away.

(BRO REALLY THOUGH HE DID SM 🙏💀)

"I'd rather fuck you" Steve says, Eddie could barely hear what Steve said but it somehow connected. Eddie blushes immensely as the bell sound indicating its time for next period Eddie opens the door in a hurry and gets out confused and flustured from what Steve has said

-time skip to next Monday after finishing their assignment-

Steve and Eddie grew close you can say that their friends that have feeling for each other but never do anything about it, Eddie opens his locker and puts his books up he closes it to see some tall brunett guy "Uh..? Hello?" Eddie says raising an eyebrow up at the taller figure "You seem cute, what's your name?" The guy says smirking seeing Eddie blush slightly "I'm Eddie.. You?" Eddie says "Henry, it's nice to meet you cutie" Henry says with soft smile "Are you going to this weekends party, by the way?" "Uhh.. No actually" Eddie respond rubbing the back of his neck, Steve notices from afar he glares at the guy he decided to approach them "oh really? Why not cutie?" Henry asks "because me and him are gonna go to my house.." Steve says and wraps his hands around Eddie chest and glares rudely at Henry, Eddie slightly jumps from the unexpected affection "Oh.. I see well.. I'll go.." Henry says and runs off

(Poor Henry 😭)

-TIME SKIPPP to the weekend-

Eddie knocks on Steve's door and Steve opens the door happily with a sweet, exited smile "Hi Ed's!" Steve says and pulls Eddie in "Hey Steve" Eddie ays giggling from how exited Steve is "Come, I wana show you something" Steve says and drags him upstairs to his room and pushes Eddie against the wall with a thud "Did you think I would forget your little incounter with the schools playboy, Henry?" Steve says lowly in Eddie ear as he pins him on the door making Eddie blush "I.." "I'm sure you're sorry, but still you need a proper punishment..~" Steve says smirking rubbing his boner on Eddie, sending suivers down Eddies body "First, don't talk to anyone I tell you not to.. It's for the better, love~" "O..ok.." Eddie responds softly "Now.. Prepare to have one of the best nights you'll ever have..~" Steve says hit hot breathing hitting Eddies neck As he starts to take off his and Eddie pants in record time.

"I'm not going to be gentle, My love" Steve warns and Eddie simply nods in response, Steve lines himself up with Eddies virgin hole before moving his hips upward making his dick go in Eddies tight heat "UgnH..~" Eddie moans, blushing immensely "sensitive, huh~? " Steve says before giving hickeys on Eddie neck starting to thrust at a normal speed hitting upwards towards Eddie sweet spot, which makes Eddie cry in pleasure with ever thrust.

Steves thrust quickly turn brutal, his hips slapping against Eddies. Despite the sting Eddie completely loves this, his prostate getting abused sends him to heaven "Ugh..~ Good slut.. Take it like a bitch~!" Steve says hugging Eddies waist just to go even faster,
Eddies eyes widen as he screams in pleasure. Steves name slipping out frequently which Steve adored.

Soon the both cum, Steve obviously Cumming in Eddie leaving Eddie panting and sweating like crazy, he smirks at Eddie and the mess they made with each other he gently places Eddie under the covers of his bed and tucks himself and Eddie in his bed he pulls Eddie close and kisses Eddies cheek "good night my prince.. I love you~" Steve says "G-Good night I love you to" Eddie says blushing to himself.
____________________________

The toxic gossip train