Cheater.. (Pt 2, Steddie)

Gotta love them toe fungus
(That has nothing to do with the story btw, ik ik I'm dissapointed too)
____________________________

Eddie gets up his eyes swelled and puffy as he makes himself something to eat and puts on one of his shirts it being Steve's from when he used to hangout with him in his house and have uh you know

"Stupid.. So stupid.." (Byler endgame) Eddie mumbles as he wipes away the salty tears from his cheeks he gets in his bed and lays down starring at the ceiling in front of him, then the wave of pure sadness hit him and he starts crying again a bunch of bad feeling, thoughts entered his mind.

Until he heard someone knock, honestly he didn't want to open the door since there's a chance it could be Billy. Eddie sighs and gets up fixing his hair (SO YOU DO LIKE BILLY, HUH YOU FA-) Eddie opens the door to see Steve and Robin, robin helping Steve stand straight (he just can't stand fucking straight..) "This dumb bitch has been drinking and he has no fucking idea what the hell he's doing, your his boyfriend fuck him or some thing to knock some sense into his microscopic brain he has." Robin says and throws Steve to Eddie and walks away.

"Wha..?" Eddie seems confused but then realizes he's been wrong but also right since he did have a feeling that Steve was just drunk, and it was wrong to leave him alone like that.

Eddie puts Steve on the couch as he gets something to drink his minds racing confused but also gets it somehow? he suddenly feels arms around his waist and sees that its Steve "My lovee.. I misses you so much.." Steve says, and Eddie stays silent he's still mad that he went off kissing random girls even tho he was drunk, he then gets bent over the counter by Steve "Your wearing one of my shirts, how cute~ Also in the party there was so many people that looked like youu" Steve says which makes Eddie blush 'so he kissed random people cuz they looked like him? Then it wasn't his fault!' Eddie thinks as he's bent over the counter, Steve holds Eddie in position as he runs his hand under his shirt "shorts, really? Its like you knew you were gonna be fucked.."

(Yea by Billy)

Steve says and Eddie tries to escape from the situation "your not going anywhere, cutie..~" Steve says as he rubs his buldge on Eddie's entrance making both of them gasp
"I'm so hard for you right now, seeing you in this position make me want to fuck you like a cheap slut.." Steve says softly as he undoes his pants and tugs at Eddie's shorts pulling them down.

Beat boxing puppy

"You ready~?" Steve says softly in Eddie's ear as he does a small circle around the rim of Eddie's hole making him grunt "Y-Yes.. Just do it already.." Eddie says blushing immensely as he feels the head of Steve cock press on his entrance Steve teased his hole only slightly stretching him with his tip "Mm.. So eager.. Your holes practically begging for it~" Steve says as he holds onto Eddie's waist and begins thrusting his cock slowly in Steve "Mgh..~ Fuck, that hurts.." Eddie's says clenching on the counter as his legs shake his cock leaking precum on the ground.

"Want me to stop, baby?" Steve asks "N-No please don't stop.." Steve smirks and begins thrusting faster and harder in Eddie their hips creating small slapping noises "C-Cum.." Eddie says panting heavily while whimpering with the sounds of skin slapping together "What was that baby~?" Steve says and gently pulls Eddie's hair back as he fucks Eddie's prostate "I'm gonna c-CuM..~" Eddie says as his hands quiver + his legs do to "Cum for me, slut.." Steve says sternly as he grinds his tip on Eddie's prostate "G-GahH S-Steve..~!" Eddie's eyes roll back as he cums his hot thick liquid landing on the cold tile floor, soon Steve cums deep within Eddie, deep in his prostate to be exact.

Steve admires his work, Eddie panting as his holds slightly gappes open Eddie's body slightly quivering from the immense pleasure.

____________________________

🤯 the guy I like is so fucking cute bro he has such a pretty ass smile and an AMAZINGG personality I wish I was joking.