Vampire

How I feel when I delete duolingo just to regret and miss my Portuguese lessons : 😇🤩😜😝😫❤

(GIVE ME REQUEST HOES, please 🥺)

Eddie is a vampire is this chapter obviously and he's very powerful and basically a cannibal, he does eat people ALIVE uwu I'm kidding papi..😛 he eats humans and their blood that's all Tee hee
____________________________

Steve's running at night since his dumbass decided to take a walk, he's being chased by Eddie "You cant keep running forever, darling..~!" Eddie says smirking as he gets even more hungry for flesh and blood.

(Btw they don't know each other)

Steve pants heavily knowing its true.. he needs to find somewhere to hide, so he keeps running and hides behind a corner to catch his breath "Shit, Shit, Shit.." Steve mutters as he coughs, and sences that eddies getting closer.

Eddie runs his fingers against the wall going closer to the corner "Found youuu" Eddie says and turns the corner to see no one, he looks around confused as he walks further in the alleyway.

"oh, Cutiee..~ where are you?!" Eddie says out loud, Steve hides behind a pillar holding his hands over his mouth trying to make as little noice as possible, he looks around to find a weapon but find none..

Soon Eddie gets closer to the pillar before sensing Steve's presence "Your really smart, but I'm sure im smarter" Eddie says bragging but it's definitely the opposite,he lurks behind the pillar and pushes Steve against the brick wall causing Steve to yelp and hiss in pain.

Eddie smirks and holds him in place, holding his wrists on the hard wall as he sinks his fangs into Steve's neck, sucking softly but firmly "Ngh..~ F-Fuckk.." Steve let's out small groans from the sharp pain coming from  his neck, Eddie pulls his fangs out of Steve's neck "Wow, pet you seem to like this..!" Eddie says teasingly "are you some sort of slut, or something?" He asks chuckling before earning no response but a small groan from the other one.

"Well, I guess I'll do something different than kill you.." Eddie says throwing Steve on the ground and pins both of his hand with one of his, "Let's see what the slut is hiding!" Eddie says and lifts up Steve's shirt and digs his sharp nails in his chest, he leans down and kisses Steve's cold pale chest before trailing down to his v-line making Steve squirm and blush.

"P-Please.." Steve mutters "Ah, so you talk~?" Eddie says grinning before leaning close to Steve "Tell me what you need, cutie..~" Eddie says softly in Steve's ear "Breed.." Steve mumbles

(Bread)

Eddie smirks mischievously, "Well, if that's what you want darling~!" Eddie says and begins to grind the hips together before begining to take of Steve's pants while biting and kissing Steve's chest.

(Little time skip when their both pantless cuz I'm lazy😜)

"Are you sure you want this? I have nothing on me.." Eddie says "Y-Yes just do it.." "Im pretty sure you are an actual slut" Eddie says giggling slightly as he lifts Steve's legs up and splits them "don't think I'm gonna go slow and easy, princess..~" Eddie says softly before pressing his cock head on Steve's virgin entrance.

Steve moans lowly before he gasps and whinces in pain from feeling Eddie barge in Forcefully "Are you ok, baby~?" He asks teasingly and places a kiss on Steve's cheek when he nods as he starts to thrust at a medium pace, which still drives Steve crazy.

He grunts and whinces in pain, but it slowly turns into pleasure over time.

Soon they both start moaning and grunting in pure lust and trapped in Pleasure.

Eddie leans foward and attacks Steve's neck, making hickeys, love bites and gently kissing it to show affection "AuGhm..~! F-Fuck yes..!" Steve moans loudly and wraps his kegs around Eddie waist as he holds him by his shoulders.

"I-Im glad you like it~" Eddie says breathless as he  holds Steve's hips in place as he thrusts harder into Steve's heat making sure he hits all the right spots with a brutal plap.

Each thrust makes the both boys groan out in pleasure "Fuck, im gonna cum soon.." Eddie says softly as he pumps his dick in and out of Steve as Steve groans out in ecstasy, "C-Cum in me, please..~!" Steve pleads which makes Eddie smirk as he nods in agreement.

Soon Eddie let's out a loud moan and cums deep in Steve, making Steve groan and cum as well "Hah.. I think in going to keep you..~" Eddie says like if Steve was some pet "You look amazing..~ even better when your covered in your own cum..!" Eddie says as he chuckles.

Steve blushes, to emberassed to say anything "Well.. What's your name, princess~?" Eddie asks his hot breath tickling Steve's neck and scar he got from Eddies assault, "Steve.. Yours?.." He says looking at Eddies blood hinted eyes "Im Eddie and its really nice to meet you..~" Eddie says lowly and then leans foward and kisses Steve, which caughts Him off guard before he melts in the kiss.

Their noses touch as Eddie parts away, a thin string of saliva connecting the two "Make sure to moan my name next time I fuck you~" Eddie says with a smirk and admires Steve's Cum-covered body and flushed face.
____________________________

There's a guy who got leaked in insta and it showed him giving some guy a blow job😛😛