Sensitive

This appeared in my head randomly not gonna lie if I was a boy I would be bricked up everyday

I keep forgetting to add kinks and tw'ss (Gay people being gay, Rough sex, over simulation, bott Eddie top Steve, cum denial, small sir kink, vecna au but they already beated him 😜)
____________________________

Once Vecna finally didn't exist everyone started going on with their lives (max : 🧍‍♀️) Steve was in his home watching tv until he heard a knock on his door. Steve got up and opened the door to see Eddie "Eddie?" Steve says completely shocked to see the unalive at his door "Heyy" Eddie says, something was different from Eddie he had fangs and his brown eyes had a red mix into it also he had wings "I.. Thought you were dead, come in" Steve says and let's Eddie in before closing the door "Yea well, fucking bats made me into some vampire or some" Eddie says "You looks cool" Steve says with a smile and starts touching his face "Are you sure you're real?" Steve says "No hoe I'm a fucking beatboxing puppy." Eddie says sarcastically "Haha so funny" Steve says not even smiling but Eddie does let out a small giggle from how annoyed Steve is already.

"Your wings.." Steve mumbles and touches Eddies wings "AhHh..~ Mm~" Eddie moans his legs feel like their about to break, Steve is in shock but continues to rubs Eddies wings slowly "MpHh~.. S-SteVe.." Eddie falls on Steve who's smirking he carries Eddie to his bedroom and gently places him on the bed.

"Steve please.. Fuck me.." Eddie says "I always planned to~" Steve says and undoes his belt and pants, Eddie doing the same. "Get on all fours bitch..~" Steve says and Eddie does so, Steve begins to roughly rub Eddies wings "AuGH..~! F-FuCKK~!!" Eddie moans loudly his back arching making his bass go in the air "Good boy..~" Steve says darkly and gets lube from his nightstand and applies it to his member and Eddies entrance, Eddie whinses from the coldness of the lube.

Steve holds Eddies hips in place as he presses his tip in eddies tight entrance teasing him "Please Steve d-dont tease me.." Eddie says with a whimper "Fine, Fine" Steve says and begins inserting his dick inside Eddies ass, his walls clenching hard on Steve's rod "Ohh..~ Fuck your so tight.." Steve says as he enjoys the small noise Eddie is making. Steve leans down and kisses eddies neck and shoulder.

Steve reaches down and gets a vibrator and gently applies it to Eddies leaking dick "MpH..~" Eddie moans  his hips jerk slightly from the vibrations it creating a small and soft hum as Steve begins moving against Eddies walls, Steve turns up the vibrator to max as Eddies cock leaking more precum with the vibration the humming intensifying "Such a good slut for me, you won't be able to walk for the next days.." Steve says and begins pumping his rod faster and harder making sure it hits eddies virgin prostate.

Eddie cries out throaty loud moans his eyes slightly watering from all the pleasure "Fuckk~ i-Im gonna Cum..~!" Eddie says while clenching on the sheets his knuckles turning whiter with every second "Don't cum when I tell you to.." Steve says and moves the vibrator away making Eddie whimper from the loss of touch but soon turns into loud moans as Steve begins to move roughly in Eddie "Do not cum.." Steve repeats as their hips slap together.

"Y-Yes sir.." Eddie says as his eyes roll back and his back arches. Finally Steve finishes in Eddie making Eddie cum on the sheets and his stomach making them both pant heavily "I love you Steve.." Eddie says while breathing heavily, softly whining as Steve pulled out "I love you to Munson..~" Steve says and kisses Eddies cheek.
____________________________

(Not Grammer checked cuz I'm lazy and it's 7 in the morning)