Head

GUYS (guys as in imgonnaeatyourpousey bc their the only one who COMMENTS) I need requests my horny mind can't think any more scenes, pls I'll lick your toes late at night 🥺
____________________________

Steve and Eddie sit at the one and only glorious d&d table where they play.. Monopoly, nah I'm just kidding tf do you think they play (I'm sowwy 🥺👉👈)

"When are they comingg" eddie says in a whiny tone which make Steve rolls his eyes "their only 5 minutes late maybe their just getting snacks" Steve says "yea but for the first time in years you finally stay to see us play d&d!" Eddie says and begins to sob, right after Eddie says that the party breaks in, it being Dustin, Mike, The other guys, Luca's sister and Will "took you long enough" Eddie says before telling them to sit, will and Mike sit together and the rest are scattered around the table. Will was just there to watch like Steve.

"So have you had sex with Mike already?" Steve says out loud which makes everyone look at him, will turns red and Mike stutters
"w..what?" Will manages to say under all that blushing.

(Should I make a byler quick smut? Also in pretty sure will and Steve haven't interacted at least more then 2 times in st)

"Uhh ANYWAYS let's start" Eddie says to break the awkward silence and mikes stupid stuttering, they begin to play.

Steves interested in the game but can't help to get distracted by other stuff like thighs, thighs are hot (fr) he feels his pants tightening knowing that he's hard for something as simple as thighs.. Not just any thighs, EDDIE'S thighs.

Steve let's out a grunt which makes Eddie glance at him for a second before turning back to the game 'what if I play a little with Eddie, I am sorta bored..' Steve thinks before he runs his hands up and down Eddies thighs which makes him gasps softly from the unexpected touching, Steve begins to palm Eddie through his pants making Eddie groan and moan ever so slightly before biting his lower lip to stop his little noices before someone hears him.

A few minutes pass and Eddie looses against the others "O-Oh wow good job guys..!" Eddie says with a weak smile "Are you ok, Eddie you seemed like you weren't trying as much like other times.." Mike says concerned "probably the drugs kicking in" Erica says
And begins to walk out "W-What..? No im not drugged..! Right now.. I'm just a bit sick that's all" Eddie manages to say and almost all of them give him a I don't believe you look before they begin to walk out, will holds mikes hand and drags him out, I'm guessing their going somewhere urgent.

"Thanks for ruining my D&D trial" Eddie says, but of course he doesn't mean it in a ride way he's just joking. Steve doesn't respond and laughs a bit "Now give me head, slut" Eddie says and Steve's eyes go wide at Eddie's bold request he can't help but nod and goes on his knees in front of Eddie, moving his perfect hair out the way as he stalks the movements of Eddie's hand as it undoes his belt and pants.

It soon reveals the thick and hard aching cock "W-Wow.." Steve mumbles under his breath before Eddie hands pulls Steves head towards it, Steve begins to licks the base to the tip slowly.. Taking the tip in his mouth and then sucking gently earning a few chocked out moans from the curly head.

Eddie's hand grip onto Steves hair slightly pullling him further down his dick eagerly "m..more.." Eddie mumbles and Steve complies taking more of Eddie's Lengby in his mouth, gagging slightly as he begins to Bob his head up and down on it "AuGhm..~ Y-Yes.." Eddie growls in pure ecstasy Steve begins to take all of Eddies length tapping the back of Steves throat which makes him whimper softly sending vibrations through out Eddies rod, Eddie holds tightly Steves hair before he begins thrusting his length in and out while muttering sweet things to Steve.

Soon Eddie feels a pit in his stomach he knows he's about to cum and only begins to go faster with Steves mouth "M-MmH..~!" Steve moans softly before he gets pulled back making Eddie member slip out with a soft pop "open wide, pretty boy.." Eddie says and Steve opens hi mouth and watches Eddie stroke himself a few time before Cumming, shooting string of hot white liquid on Steves face and in his mouth "Good boy..~" Eddie says softly with a smirk admiring his piece of artwork.
____________________________

do the stanky leg