Halloween (part1)

I decided to combine t
he 2 requests from last chapter (Bunny shi and Halloween party wit some rando hitting on Steve which is gonna be a guy cuz why not and praise kink)

Also this is like part two from 20$

Bazinga
____________________________

Tomorrow was Halloween and and a friend of Steve's and Eddie invited them to a party where they dress up and do whatever.

Everyone was invited like Robin, Nancy, Mike, Will and the rest of the party.

Robin and Steve are on a store to pick out their costumes, Robin picked out a nurse outfit with blood and stuff and Steve was having a hard time to pick out what he wants to wear.

"Hey, how about you wear thiss!" She says trying not to burst out in laughter as she shows him a bunny suit that's really revealing "What..!? I'm not going to wear that.." Steve says blushing slightly "Cmonn wear it!" Robin pleads with puppy eyes and Steve rolls his eyes "No." He says sternly.

This goes one for a couple of time robing saying please and Steve saying no.

"Fine, then I'll tell everyone you gave head to Eddie" she says and crosses her arms "Fine, Fine!" He says quickly and takes it "Bitch..." Steve mutters under his breath "hm?" "Nothing" he says and they both walk to the self pay before leaving.

Time skip when it's time for then to leave to go to the Halloween party

Robin goes to the restroom to change and Steve goes to his room he takes out the outfit and sighs before putting it on.

(I drew how it looks like bc idek why but I just wanted to 🌚)

Steve looks at himself in the mirror blushing a lot from being embarrassed, his kids (Mike, Dustin, and I legit forgot who else) and other people will see him wearing this

Steve looks at himself in the mirror blushing a lot from being embarrassed, his kids (Mike, Dustin, and I legit forgot who else) and other people will see him wearing this.. He sighs in order to calm himself down atleast a little bit.

Steve's pov

I open my door and see Robin holding a camera and she takes a picture which makes me go blind for a second "W-What the hell?" "I gotta remember this when I'm sober" she says and flapping the picture card, I was stunned but I didn't wanna say anything.

We both walk out and get in the car I start to drive, my hands start to sweat every second from how close we are to the party, it was already embarrassing wearing this shit, but in front of people is next level..

Finally when we were there I took a deep breath and got out of the car with Robin.

'Knock knock' one of Robins friends open the door to greet me and her, she didn't seem to care about what I was wearing which make me feel a bit better.

Robin nudges me "Just act normal, ok I bet no one going to make fun of you! Your are still one of the popular kids, Steve" she whispers to me before taking my hand and leads me to her group of friends and i sit there.

I was praying no one I know notices me "Wow, Harrington you look amazing..~" Nathan says, a kid from one of my classes he sits with me and I look at him "uh, thanks I guess? I was forced to wear this soo.." I say trying not to put the blame on myself for wearing this.

"Oh well.. You still look amazing.." He says which makes me blush slightly he gets close and gets on top of me "W-What are you d-" he cuts me off by kissing me, my eyes widen as he begins to kiss my neck.

Soft moans escape my mouth, before I snap back and try to push him but instead he just pins me down on the couch, Robin and her group noticed and though I was just making out with someone I liked and walked away, Robin smiles at me

"There goes the only way I could've escapen this' I let out small uncomfortable groans as Nathan begins to touch me in the thighs, running his fingers down the stocking of my outfit.

Eddie's pov

I enter the house with one of my friends and we starts talking, but I couldn't really pay attention to what they were saying because my eyes were looking for Steve.. I wanted to talk to him about last time.

"Are you even listening?" My friend says annoyed "Haha.. Sorry im gonna look for someone real quick" I say rubbing the back of my neck and I get up walking over to living room.

My eyes wide in shock when I see some guy on top of Steve, Steve's wearing a.. a bunny outfit?.. I watch, thinking about his outfit.. It turned me on to be honest.

(Real)

Until I snaped back to reality and walk over to push the fuck out of the guy and grab Steve bringing him to the room.

"I thought I told you not to kiss and do shit with anyone else!" I hiss and look at him angry, he seemed like he had scared expression "H-He forced himself on me..!" He says "Mhm.." "I swear!" "Fine I believe you.. I guess.." I say and look at him get seemed sad.

I guess I shouldn't have snapped at him like that when I didn't know his situation..

"So, what with the outfit~?" I sayin order to distract him from being sad "Robin forced me to" he says blushing "Well it looks good on you.." I say with a dark smirk and run my hands on the fabric of the outfirm before gripping his hips, making Steve jolt up.

"Wow your really sensitive..~" I say softly and I expirement and lean close to Steves neck and starts sucking on it making them turn into a blue-purple shade "Hahn..~" he let's out small moans that are beautiful to my ears, I guess he is pretty sensitive since I only did a couple of hickeys and he starts to become a moaning mess.

I laugh softly and give him a peck on his lips making him blush softly "Such a good boy..~" I mutter before locking the door behind Steve who's pushed up against the door, I lift one his legs up as I continue with my assault by kissing him heatedly and marking his poor neck and chest.
____________________________

Not Grammer checked cuz ts has like more then 1000 words and I am NOT gonna read all that.

ANYWAYS HAHAHA THIS IS PART ONE, NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT TILL TOMORROW FOR PART 2 😼

In sowwy pookie 🥺 pls don't leave me 👉👈